Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Camp?

disEnchanted

Pre-Trib, Mid Trib- and post-tribulation

I would really like to learn more. When I look up tribulation one of the definition reads:

Tribulation

trouble or affiction of any kind (Deut. 4:30; Matt. 13:21; 2 Cor. 7:4). In Rom. 2:9 "tribulation and anguish" are the penal sufferings that shall overtake the wicked. In Matt. 24:21, 29, the word denotes the calamities that were to attend the destruction of Jerusalem.

I'm sorry it's been so long, I don't believe I ever saw this reply? Anyways I'll give ya some info now incase you or anyone is still interested. Please note that I'm using the rapture monkeys websites..

Pre-Trib Info Defending the Pre-Trib

Mid-Trib Info The Midtribulation Rapture

Post-Trib Info The last trumpet

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Sorry to add to this thread after it's been sleeping for so long, but when I read about it here, I added it to my queue and I just now saw the movie.

I for one am usually happy when old threads are revived, I don't think you should be sorry at all! I can also relate the JC movie I was also raised Pentecostal. It gave me more anxiety then anything else, cept for the Ted Haggard part which made ma bellow with laughter outloud! LOL!

I wonder if the tweak meister has gone cottaging yet?

Sorry to add to this thread after it's been sleeping for so long, but when I read about it here, I added it to my queue and I just now saw the movie.

I for one am usually happy when old threads are revived, I don't think you should be sorry at all! I can also relate the JC movie I was also raised Pentecostal. It gave me more anxiety then anything else, cept for the Ted Haggard part which made ma bellow with laughter outloud! LOL!

Me too, and now I shall bellow thinking about that part again.... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: