Goodbye Jesus

This, Apparently, Is Full Fledge Proof Of God's Existance For People

08 hawk

If they hadn't shown me exactly what I was looking for, I would not have seen it.

That's God for you: revealing himself through exceedingly vague cloud formations since the dawn of man.

I thought the picture looked more like a monkey or maybe me when I woke on the wrong side of the bed :scratch:

Looks like a Lion to me... maybe C.S. Bloody Lewis is God...

I have to take pictures of our tile in one of our rooms. There are plenty of faces and images in the random pattern, and they change if you look from different angels.

Last x-mas I saw something really cool, and I saw something similar several years ago. In these areas it's popular to put lighting in the trees outside the house, restaurant or in the trees along the road. Some years ago, one of the trees I passwed, it looked like the lights formed a giant head of a troll, but as soon as you moved 10-20 feet you couldn't see the face anymore. And last x-mas, in the tree outside a restaurant, it look like a huge face too, but same thing, moving a bit further and you couldn't see it anymore.

These folks got it all wrong--it would have been worth a lot of money if they had seen this on their toast!

Looked like a ghost face yelling. I saw my name in the clouds once, maybe God was trying to talk to me.

I clicked on the link in the first post and nothing came up that even resembled a face. Maybe they changed it? Or maybe I just don't see god when I look at the clouds?

I thought it would be the Pillar of Cloud from the OT.

I thought it looked more like Mark Twain.

ROFLMFAO!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"They are proof God exists," Fulton said. "Yes, Hallelujah. So, we bless God for the pictures and I hope to have them for years to come."

I almost choked on the glorious apple I was eating as I read the above quote! LMAO!! Patterns in the clouds prove the existence of God. Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Glory!

Last time I saw clouds, it was the face of Jeffery Dahmer. Therefore Jeffery exists. Hail Jeffery, we're off to kill and eat people! :rolleyes:

Looked at it again. Now I can see a face if I try hard enough. So that is God??? Looks every bit as much like a cat than a human being. So is the Christian god part animal? That's news to me.

One eye is half-closed. Does that mean god is blind in one eye? Or falling asleep? Wow! Good thing I learned to look out for myself because a sleepy god obviously is not qualified.

Or maybe he's just bored with all those folk pleading for more--the wealthy want more money and the starving want more food. Then there's all those sick folks whose time has obviously come but their families won't let them go and keep begging for a miracle.

Some things never change. A couple thousand years ago he sent his son to show that there are more important things than food and money and whole bodies. They still don't get it. They still sit and beg when they are endowed with perfectly good brains to think for themselves. No wonder God is falling asleep. Nice fluffy clouds for him to sleep on. Have a good sleep, god.

Looks like a lion or a cat to me. Which makes sense, because my cat either assumes he is god or at least created in god's image.

Looks like a Lion to me...

Simba you must now take your place in the circle of life.

It looks like a smirking face to me. God is smirking at us.

This doesn't bode well.

After staring at it for about a minute, I think I saw the face. Lets see, I'll look outside at the clouds, which will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what ever I see really exists..........

HOLY SHIT!!! I Just saw a Zerg Overlord.....it's a premonition the Zerg are comming to wipe out humanity and take over earth!

That must also mean, the Xel 'Naga are the true gods and creators.

My vote;

It's a CAT! The noblest animal ever created! Hail FELIS!

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Oh I will. :wicked: I will. :wicked:

I feel gyped. Because the last time there were any clouds hovering over Long Beach, I looked up and saw what looked like a hand giving me the middle finger. I should have taken a picture.

Proof that god likes to give unsuspecting people the finger!

Ugh. Reminds me of the footage from a Penn & Teller Bullshit episode with some lady praying to her kitchen door because it has god's "eyes" on it.

Dontcha wish more people would take Anthropology? As creatures with vision as the primary sense, facial pattern recognition is on of the root instincts for guaranteeing survival. If ya can't make out the face of the tiger hiding in the tall grass stalking ya, want to guess who is not going to survive long enough to make a genetic contribution?

As a side effect of that instinct, we see "faces" in everything from clouds, to pictures from Mars, to grilled cheese sandwiches selling on Ebay. Some people see a face pattern, and instantly build the story that appeals stongest to their emotional wants and needs. This "face" in the clouds could just have easily been percieved as the watchful gaze of interested alien intelligence, or the image of a recently departed loved one.

Sadly, it's a typical example of Christians so desperately wanting to proove their religion to be true, that they'll conjure God up out of anything.

Ugh. Reminds me of the footage from a Penn & Teller Bullshit episode with some lady praying to her kitchen door because it has god's "eyes" on it.

Please tell me that's not true. :twitch:

When I asked God to reveal himself to mankind this is the cloud I saw.. :scratch:

gallery_242_17_17557.jpg

Disclaimer.. No I didn't really take the Picture..

Guest BackSlyder

I once saw a cloud that looked exactly like a giant dick in the sky. Is that proof of God's existence?

I don't buy that angel story, but I know that the good Lord was bragging to me that day. I cannot deny the existence of God for a simple reason: I saw his giant holy cock in the heavens. I shall now forever feel inferior. :HappyCry: Thanks a lot, God. :Wendywhatever:

• 1 month later...
I once saw a cloud that looked exactly like a giant dick in the sky. Is that proof of God's existence?

I don't buy that angel story, but I know that the good Lord was bragging to me that day. I cannot deny the existence of God for a simple reason: I saw his giant holy cock in the heavens. I shall now forever feel inferior.

hmmmm....

cloud.jpg