Goodbye Jesus

I cant stop laughing!

RedPillAddict

http://www.sixdaycreation.com/video/

I'm sure this has been posted before, but its just too damn funny. Especially the one titled "Did dinosaurs and men live on the planet at the same time?"

ha ha...he says:

"according to the bible they did!" :HaHa:

"we cant prove it either way!" :eek:

"It would be wonderful if we could ever find fossilized men and dinosaurs together, but its probably highly unlikely because the men probably escaped from where the dinosaurs were before the fossilization process took place." :twitch:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

the rest is just too much...

"It would be wonderful if we could ever find fossilized men and dinosaurs together, but its probably highly unlikely because the men probably escaped from where the dinosaurs were before the fossilization process took place."

Uh... I don't think so, asshole!

First of all, it's not a matter of just not finding dinosaurs with man... it's a matter of not finding dinosaurs with any large mammalian groups! You'll never find a dinosaur in the same fossil strata as a pachyderm,a horse, a giraffe, a large cat, a gorilla, etc. What about the giant sloth? Could a giraffe outrun a large carnivorous dinosaur? Could an elephant? Could a zebra? Even in cases where an animal could evade a large predator, it can't do it all the time. Sure, you have very fast animals, like impalas, but even an impala gets old or sick, and then it's easy pickin's for a major predator. And my, how funny it is that you never find an elk fossil in a raptor nest. Or you never find an elephant with t-rex bite marks in it.

One of the most damning evidences against this sort of bankrupt logic is the existence of tar pits. Tar pits are deadly to animal life. Anyone who's familiar with tar pits knows that once one animal gets stuck, you then get a chain reaction of animals following the first animal in. For example, let's say a small mammoth gets stuck in a tar pit. Well, once that happens, then along comes the sabertoothed cat to get the mammoth, and the cat gets stuck. Then the scavengers see what's going on, and they get stuck. And pretty soon you have an entire ecosystem of animal life stuck in the tar, where they all die together.

These are found all throughout the fossil record, and you can find predators and prey burried together. Unfortunately for the creationists, however, tar pits are always consistant with the fossil record! You'll never find a cretaceous tar pit with modern animals in it. You won't find an ice age tar pit with prehistoric reptiles in it. It's always consistant with the fossil record as dictated by scientists.

So these fucking creatos can go fuck themselves.

This has been another lecture by Dr. Neil, professor of autodidactic studies and sciences.

This sentence doesn't come off quite right:

It's always consistant with the fossil record as dictated by scientists.
(emphasis mine.) I would substitute "discovered" for "dictated." You already know this, of course, I'm just in nitpick mode.

Well yes... of course.

This has been another lecture by Dr. Neil, professor of autodidactic studies and sciences.

:eek: If Manny sees that?

:lmao:

In case anyone asks, Manny is Goldstein. Well, that's one of the names he uses. We have another name for him, of course!

I don't care if he sees it.

I know, he tries to pretend that my phony baloney doctorate is somehow something that discredits all of the arguments with which I've embarrassed him.

:HaHa: What a strange hypothesis. Every single dinosaur that ever died with a human nearby...the human has simply ran away...everytime? I love it. :lmao:

"Arrrgghh! A dead dinosaur!" *flee!*

"Arrrgghh!  A dead dinosaur!" *flee!*

Depends which way it's falling when it's dying...

AAAAAH I'm going to be squashed!!!

Depends which way it's falling when it's dying...

The bigger they come...

I'm not even gonna touch that one...

• 1 month later...

When I was a fundie I found a videotape produced by Moody Church.. it showed footage of a dry riverbed in Texas (the Paluxy) that had some great T-rex footprints. well anyway it also showed what may have been human footprints that were evidently made at the same time??? I think National Geographic also ran a story on it. I will try to find a link.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

You guys just don't get it. The reason human and dinosaur fossils are not found together is that the dinosaur obviously ate the human.

:Doh: oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, Dio! :HaHa:

You guys just don't get it.  The reason human and dinosaur fossils are not found together is that the dinosaur obviously ate the human.

Uuuh... if the dinos ate all humans, where did humans come from then?

Spontaneous Generation from dino poop maybe?

Uuuh... if the dinos ate all humans, where did humans come from then?

Spontaneous Generation from dino poop maybe?

You KNOW that's gonna be the next argument from Invictus... :twitch:

Yeah! I'm too DAMN NICE, I'm laying up his arguments for him! :ugh:

Yeah! I'm too DAMN NICE, I'm laying up his arguments for him!  :ugh:

Well, he needs the help... You really believe he's able to think up new ones all by himself? :HaHa:

"It would be wonderful if we could ever find fossilized men and dinosaurs together, but its probably highly unlikely because the men probably escaped from where the dinosaurs were before the fossilization process took place."

It would certainly be an interesting find for sure.....kinda like...finding a UFO frozen in a south pole glacier.....

When I was a fundie I found a videotape produced by Moody Church.. it showed  footage of a dry riverbed in Texas (the Paluxy) that had some great T-rex footprints. well anyway it also showed what may have been human footprints that were evidently made at the same time???  I think National Geographic also ran a story on it. I will try to find a link.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

It's B-frickin-capital-S. I've seen these prints firsthand, and there is no way they are human. The only way you can bluff that is by superimposing a human footprint over them with photoshop and noting the places where it matches while simultaneously discounting the majority of the print that doesn't match. It's no different from seeing faces in clouds, assuming someone placed them there with photoshop first.

The one piece of evidence that looks almost credible - a hammer encased in limestone - has not been permitted to be examined by independent scientists. The picture of it looks like a hammer from the 1800's, which it very well could be.

Man, oh man.

I've heard this argument before, and its retarded.

Despite the fact of hard core evidence (dinosaur fossils) that directly contradicts their stupid Genesis myth, Christians still go out of thier way to cling on to thier bible.

If mankind had co-existed with dinosaurs, why are there no homo sapien fossils that old? Not even early human fossils are that ancient.

And if T-Rex had lived along side us, I doubt we'd be here. You think some slow, soft and squishy cave man could possibly take on a T-Rex or Triceratops? Neanderthals had trouble taking on a Mammoth, and that thing barley has any teeth.

I seriously laughed out loud when I read that. And the scary part is... you're probably right. :twitch: