Goodbye Jesus

A New Type Of Malevolent Design...

Reverend AtheiStar

I've thought up a new name for a type of Malevolent Design that has been, before now, unlabeled. It deals with something I talk about constantly with my debates with theists. It is the type of design that all would fit into if there be a creator deity. I call it chronological Malevolent Design. It is the design of time itself and everything that has ever happened and ever will happen. This puts the blame of absolutely everything on any god or goddess that would happen to be responsible. It completely destroys free will. It is known, within Christianity, as the Divine Plan™, but can be found in other religions, as well. Abortion? God invented it. War? God made it up. Bombs, guns, bullets, poison gas, grenades -- all of it! Every murderer's every action would have been preordained by the loving lord. Every rape, every torture, every fondling perpertrated by a priest, it'd all have been planned down to the smallest detail. We'd all just be actors playing our parts in the script written by a deity. Pretty fucked up, huh? It'll be the closing chapter in the first section.

~RAS

Founder of FSA

Reverend AtheiStar

Free Speech Atheists

Malevolent Design

7 Day Atheist Challenge

Believerbots

Battered Believer's Syndrome

Join my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free_Speech_Atheists/

This will be chapter five. I had originally planned to stick this in the end of the Mythological chapter, but after about a week of turning it over and over in my head, I decided it was important enough to warrant giving its own chapter. It's placement, too, in the chapter sequence is key, as well, as I spend the first four chapters describing what, essentially, fit inside the larger category. The last chapter shows that not only have all these pathogenic, parisitic and carnivorous organisms, natural disasters, space-borne catastrophies been created in opposition to us, but time itself and each and every one of our very actions have been scripted!

Yep. God knew it was all gonna happen, created us knowing full well we'd do it and stood by letting it all happen without lifting a finger to stop it. Then he blames mankind for the evil he created. Severely fucked up.

Yep. God knew it was all gonna happen, created us knowing full well we'd do it and stood by letting it all happen without lifting a finger to stop it. Then he blames mankind for the evil he created. Severely fucked up.

Not just knew, but made happen -- according to the plan that was drawn up before the dawn of creation. You can see this very clearly in these verses:

Isaiah 45:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It makes one wonder what Satan's role would actually be. The answer is simple: Yahweh's handy little puppet to blame when things go bad! Lacking free will he'd have no more blame for his actions than an actor following a script, except in this case all the small details would be planned, too, including everything ever thought, or dreamed or imagined.