Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Doesn't Save

Brother Jeff

The Spook of Kryasst who is also somehow magically Him magically caused me to find this glorious new site today as I was browsing the Net searching for quality Christian apologetics websites:

http://www.jesusdoesntsave.com/

It's only been online for a few days, and it appears to still be under construction, but what is there now is worth a look. In my opinion, the writing isn't that great, and on their list of "20 Reasons to Abandon Christianity" I didn't find a reason that really jumped out at me until #8, but still, it's worth a look.

OK, I might as well just come out and say it. I think it is a mediocre site at best at the moment, but still worth checking out.

Glory!

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Damn, even my website's not that lame.

Hopefully, they'll improve things - the more criticism against the Xian beast, the better :)

Damn, even my website's not that lame.

Hopefully, they'll improve things - the more criticism against the Xian beast, the better :)

Yeah, it is pretty damn lame right now! In all honesty, it sucks. It appears to be run by Wiccans, but there's a lot of Atheist stuff there. That strikes me as sort of a mixed message. That would be sort of like me running a Christian website off of my "christianityisbullshit" domain name. :twitch::HaHa:

Yeah, it is pretty damn lame right now! In all honesty, it sucks. It appears to be run by Wiccans, but there's a lot of Atheist stuff there. That strikes me as sort of a mixed message. That would be sort of like me running a Christian website off of my "christianityisbullshit" domain name. :twitch::HaHa:

Nah, not that mixed; plenty of Wiccans only consider the Lord and the Lady to be metaphorical and are otherwise Agnostic or Atheist in regards to theology. I used to talk to a good deal of Asatruar who were like that, and such an Atheistic trend isn't uncommon at all amongst Pagans these days.

12. Christianity encourages acceptance of real evils while focusing on imaginary evils.

This was the one that jumped out at me. Better to have the boogeyman than real issues, because real issues could get solved, but imaginary enemies always come back for more.

12. Christianity encourages acceptance of real evils while focusing on imaginary evils.

This was the one that jumped out at me. Better to have the boogeyman than real issues, because real issues could get solved, but imaginary enemies always come back for more.

Very good point.

That's why being honest and truthful to oneself is the most important thing anyone has to learn.