Goodbye Jesus

christian geocetric website by Marshall Hall

been borg again

The Earth Is Not Moving

Read all about the Copernican and Darwinian myths.

www.fixedearth.com/

Dutch News recently did a test on movings Earths. 29% believed the sun Turned round the Earth. :ugh:

I like how the format of that website is exactly the same as that of those emails that try to sell you herbal supplements to make your small penis swell to a gargantuon woman-pleasing size.

It's fitting because they both make me feel very, very sad.

I can't even type the sounds that are coming out of my mouth right now, but it's something like, eeeeeeeehh, aaaaaaahh, uuuuuuuh, eaeaeaeaaeh...

(The Typographics totally off too. Can't read, I'm getting typefont induced headache!)

MrSpooky, you have a long road ahead of you to save this planet from these cretins.

It's so sad they actually have a website...

So pretty soon these guys will post the flatearth science too.

Please tell me someone that this is a joke!!!

Dutch News recently did a test on movings Earths. 29% believed the sun Turned round the Earth. :ugh:

No? Noway! I'm stunned...(getting out of stun)... did they ask how many thought it was flat?

The Earth Is Not Moving

Read all about the Copernican and Darwinian myths.

www.fixedearth.com/

The info on this website reminds me of an old marketing axiom. "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance...baffle 'em with bullshit" :banghead:

a few years ago this guy spoke at a ceationist event, (I should search the Net see if I can find the transcripts again.)

A fellow creationist worte a report on it, saying how loony this guy was and how embaressed he was that Marshall Hall was even allowed to give a presentation. LoL