Goodbye Jesus

Need Help Finding A Site About Xianity

Evan

Awhile ago I saw a post with a website on all the things jesus did + pagan gods who did the same thing. I had to reformat my computer and I lost the website. I need it because a friend I play video games with keeps bringing up discussions on "what i believe." I don't mind having these discussions with him, but I don't have any sources to back up my information and its slightly agitating. I hold my ground in these in-depth arguments, but I really don't know as much as a I should for where we head.

P.S. Does anyone have an argument or a portrayel of contradictions that hit the credibility of multiple people seeing the miracles of jesus :(

Anyone who can help me out is awesome!

Awhile ago I saw a post with a website on all the things jesus did + pagan gods who did the same thing. I had to reformat my computer and I lost the website. I need it because a friend I play video games with keeps bringing up discussions on "what i believe." I don't mind having these discussions with him, but I don't have any sources to back up my information and its slightly agitating. I hold my ground in these in-depth arguments, but I really don't know as much as a I should for where we head.

P.S. Does anyone have an argument or a portrayel of contradictions that hit the credibility of multiple people seeing the miracles of jesus :(

Anyone who can help me out is awesome!

http://www.medmalexperts.com/POCM/pagan_christs_mithras.html ?

I found this site about Pagan religions and how Christianity adopted those beliefs.

Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth

Both links are already extremely helpful. I use pagan religions for a basis for a lot of my arguments. Calling out similarities between christian and pagan traditions. This site is amazing.

Thanks a lot y'all!

Of course there's always a Christian rebuttal from an educated (cough) fundie. :rolleyes:

http://www.christian-thinktank.com/copycat.html

One more site that sheds light on the... strange parallels... between the jebus fairy tale and certain other, older myths is of course goo' ol' www.jesusneverexisted.com

Has tons of other good stuff too for use against morontheism...

www.godchecker.com