Goodbye Jesus

The Blade Runner Generation

Reverend AtheiStar

But can our biological nature adapt as fast as that which we have wrought? Unless there's a master plan to the development of technology rather than the current piecemeal cross-bridges-when-we-come-to-them methodology, problems will continue to arise faster than we can deal with them.

The technological singularity will come....we better adapt. That is another reason certain religions needs to go.

I think it will be a good thing that people question these things. And I think it is good that rational people are skeptical. Certain religions have got to go.

I am hoping computers and the internet will be a great help in this......also humans will see that it is a waist of time being enemies when the technological singularity comes. We need to straighten the fuck up.

I have no idea how this will play out...but I am optimistic. I can't help it.

If we were smart we would concentrate on longevity first and be cautious of other technologies.

My friend if you think I do not understand ( I probably don't hehe) share with me more all of your reasoned concerns. I can be reckless when it comes to these things.

I LOVE the idea of being faster, stronger, smarter ....

Dude. I really don't understand a lot of the problems we or our children or grandchildren will have to deal with...but eventually...50 years..100..years 200? I don't know...but we need to straighten up now and be on the same page or we are probably fucked.

I still hope to see it...but that is probably unlikely...