Goodbye Jesus

Caustic Coulter

AgnosticBob AtheistPants

Anne Coulter is an absolutely insane BITCH!!!

And she is who these right wing fundy Christians admire?

Through a practically non-existent veil, she calls John Edwards a "faggot" and even her audience seems a bit taken aback through nervous laughter.

:twitch::Wendywhatever:

Coulter is a bitch. In other news: the sky is blue, night is dark, politicians are corrupt and rocks are hard.

I still think she used to be a man... she has a bigger adam's apple than I do...

Coulter is a bitch. In other news: the sky is blue, night is dark, politicians are corrupt and rocks are hard.

Yeah okay. I've been under one of those hard rocks. I don't pay much attention to the all news channels. The lack of journalistic integrity and impartiality disgusts me. But of course, news channels are biased and grass is green, yada yada.

Coulter is news?

I thought she was used as a terrible example of what happens when you don't treat syphilis.....

coultercondom.jpg

I love what Betty Bowers says about her.

How to read an Ann Coulter book:

For those of you pressed for time, but still don't wish to miss out on the tedium of being regaled by one recycled thought spread out over 300-odd pages: You can finish any Coulter book in less than15 minutes by simply skipping over the word "liberals." Try it! This time saving technique is even more effective with anything typed by Sean Hannity, who has shown the bracing resourcefulness it takes to parlay basically two thoughts into an entire career.

It seems that Miss Coulter's whole sense of self comes from thinking she is a "hot young babe" who drives, presumably myopic, men wild with a sexual desire so ardent they no longer hear the nonsense she is saying. Goodness me, who would have ever guessed that the Achilles heel for most Republican men would be the sight of pre-operative transsexuals in dresses made for someone 20 years younger?

Miss Coulter suffers from an affliction I like to call Mariah Carey by Proxy. Celebrities who suffer from this debilitating disease so seldom seek help before some ruthless person takes a photograph of them. Mariah Carey by Proxy afflicts menopausal woman who think they would break the hearts of teenage boys throughout America if they ever showed up in public with a nipple-baring "Love Waits" tube-top. NOTE: Call your doctor if you find yourself wearing clothes that flash undernourished, middle-age legs and surgically-levitated bosoms, particularly when such revealing clothing is not appropriate for the occasion. Side effects may include wearing your hair like a junior high school cheerleader even though you are rapidly approaching 50.

Well, yes, she's a heady combination of the taste for transsexuals and necrophilia

Well, yes, she's a heady combination of the taste for transsexuals and necrophilia

Yeah, to me she looks like the first generation descendant of a Roswell Gray. Maybe the rumors about the human/alien mutant race are true....

Ann Coulter, example of lobotomy gone bad... they left the ability to speech.

...More like a shining example of a failed abortion, cum-shot reject. <_

You need to understand something about coulter or any other political mouth piece as she is. You need to understand that it is her job to stir up emotion and when you rail against her, she has done her job to perfection.

Pretty much true. Yes, it's important to put out intelligent and thoughtful rebuttals of the asinine claims made by her or people like her, but to get all riled up over her just feeds her malnourished ego. She's a shit-stirrer, like most of her ilk, and a brief, mocking dismissal is sufficient to deal properly with her.

I still think she used to be a man... she has a bigger adam's apple than I do...

Agreed! Definately an adam's apple there! She is so ugly on the inside, it has manifested itself on the outside! :loser:

Oh, I've bedded women who looked like her... they had to pay me, but... :wicked:

I kind of like the idea of treating Coulter as a non-person. She just seems to be an animal that looks like a man...