Goodbye Jesus

I Graduated

Ahh!

I feel like in the last couple of months, I have gotten beyond Christianity. I don't even think about religion anymore. It is neither something I cling to nor something I am regularly angry at.

I feel as though I have graduated from being an "Ex-Christian" to being a person who is without faith (nor needing of it.) Therefore, I will probably not be coming here as often as I don't really need an ex-christian support network anymore.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that helped me out.

I'll still come here from time to time but overall I feel free enough where I don't need to.

Thank you, everyone.

Live long and prosper. We'll might meet again, and the doors are still open at Ex-C. :wave:

Ta-ta for now!

mata ne.

Happy to have shared in the threads with you, Ahh!

All the best, and here's hoping you don't make yourself too scarce around here...

It's quite emotional when one of our wee ones leaves...

I feel like in the last couple of months, I have gotten beyond Christianity. I don't even think about religion anymore. It is neither something I cling to nor something I am regularly angry at.

You're lucky. I wish I was able to not think about religion anymore and not be angry about what it has done to me anymore either. It would lift a tremendous amount of stress off my shoulders if I could.

Good luck with all your endeavours and good bye.

Hey stick around man. Religion has almost zero influence in my life, being in China, I'm pretty far removed from any christian influence. I don't need any support regarding my religious history, but I still check in here daily. I enjoy the diversity of opinion and there's usually something new or interesting that makes it all quite worthwhile.

Good luck, and best wishes.