Goodbye Jesus

What Was That "christian Facebook" Site Again?

Thurisaz

Heya,

Sooo... the morontheists got their own, certified facts- and reality-free versions of youtube (gawdtube), wikipedia (conser... you know it)... someone in these forums, some time ago, dug out a morontheist pendant of facebook if memory serves. Does anyone of you have the URL ready?

Ya know... I'll burn a CD for our dear Antje, co-worker of mine (of the kind that you want to hug all day long, even if you don't want anything more serious than that and both you and her are known to be "unavailable on the single market" ;) ), soon - with the best of my anti-morontheism collection that grew for several years. Sadly, I didn't bookmark or write down the above-mentioned URL, and even if it wasn't her but someone else, here's a chance to immunize one more person against the madness of morontheism and hand out the information that people in a predominantly christian country should have :fdevil:

So, anyone of you remember that URL, or do I have to dig through all these forums? :blink::)

I know about EveryonesConnected (or Everybody's Connected)...but that's mostly for the Pentecostal crowd. There's also a UPCI-specific one, but I don't recall what that one is.

Shit, the local newspaper just mentioned that a week or two ago. I do not remember what the URL is, allthough a Google search of "Christian facebook" might get you there.