Goodbye Jesus

Turn On Tbn Now!

Ahh!

(9PM Pacific time 8/7/07)

There's a ridiculous report on "militant atheist" lawsuits.

ROFL. This is classic! They claim that the Freedom From Religion website advocates the government requiring warning stickers on the Bible because they sell that item as a novelty sticker. WTF? They've alsomanaged to blame Pelosi for a rise in non-theism.

I think they are shooting themselves in the foot by opening a can of worms.

More heathen sites will get more traffic....perhaps the number of unbelievers in Christianity will increase...

More Christians will be interacting with apostates. I see this as a good thing.

Eh, I don't think TBN really persuades anyone of anything. People watch it for 1 of 3 reasons.

1. You don't believe their schpiel, and you watch it to get a laugh and/or be aware of what America's crazies are planning next.

2. You're drunk and channel surfing at 3a.m. and it's the only thing on besides informercials.

3. You're already a true believer, and this channel just tells you in "news" format what you want to hear.

The people in the 3rd group aren't likely to visit the separation of church & state sites because:

1. They believe it automatically because it was said on TBN.

2. They think visiting an "atheist" website like the ACLU or FFR would cause a demon to inhabit their computer.

They're just providing the meme drug to the addicted. They're no better than the drug cartel in Latin America. "Saay hallo to my little frieend!"