Goodbye Jesus

Pastor To The Presidents

dano

I don't know about you but it pisses me off every time I see Billy graham at the white house.

Every time I hear that phrase "Pastor to the presidents" it sickens me to know that the presidents have sold out to political correctness to extent that they will parade a TV preacher out in front of the cameras at the white house for a photo chute.

Not one of these presidents seems to be aware of the fact that Billy has been talking about Christianity for sixty years or so and never really said anything useful.

His organization has sucked millions of dollars out of little old ladies by promising something that they cant deliver, really no different from Benny Hinn, only more sophisticated.

Now I don't blame Billy Graham for trying to make a living, and he is just repeating what his father probably told him, but you would think it would have dawned on him, that once you've said "God said it," and its in the bible, a million times or so that he would understand circular reasoning, and that talking about shit that you cant prove is really just noise.

Dan, Agnostic

Could you image if Mitt Romney wins the presidency! Would Bill still be welcomed into the White House?

I really don't want Mitt, but would still love to see the christian coalition become totally bent out of shape! Even more so than catholics, the mormons are not true christians!

Could you image if Mitt Romney wins the presidency! Would Bill still be welcomed into the White House?

I really don't want Mitt, but would still love to see the christian coalition become totally bent out of shape! Even more so than catholics, the mormons are not true christians!

DANO:

Never thought about it, but your right. I might be worth it, just to be able to sit back and watch all those fools go at it.

The battle of the missing tablets of gold versus the tablets etched in stone, also missing.

It would be a riot!

Dan, Agnostic

gee.....but i never heard billy graham preach,just only read a few of his articles-how's he like??

Some televangelist, I suspect, know damn well the Bible is full of shit, and they are in it just for the money and connections. Hell, if I had the people skills, I might look into it. You get paid a shit load of money, and you are introduced to powerful connections. I have all the necessary speech skills, but I would fall apart at a one-on-one situation.

Sure, some people will spit on my name, but I really wouldn't care as I fly to a destination in my own private jet that is filled with enough beer and drugs to last me several round trips, and I could easily afford just about anything I wanted, and am introduced to some people who through mutual benefits, I will have even more constant flows of cash coming in.

Some televangelist, I suspect, know damn well the Bible is full of shit, and they are in it just for the money and connections. Hell, if I had the people skills, I might look into it. You get paid a shit load of money, and you are introduced to powerful connections. I have all the necessary speech skills, but I would fall apart at a one-on-one situation.

Sure, some people will spit on my name, but I really wouldn't care as I fly to a destination in my own private jet that is filled with enough beer and drugs to last me several round trips, and I could easily afford just about anything I wanted, and am introduced to some people who through mutual benefits, I will have even more constant flows of cash coming in.

As L ron Hubbard said, religion is where the money is.

As L ron Hubbard said, religion is where the money is.

Dano:

Yea L. Ron,

What a piece of work he was.

Pastor to the airheads!

Dan, Agnostic

I think his quote was, "The easiest way to get rich, is to start your own religion".

And that is exactly what he did!

Yea, the Germans outlawed it. It was just too stupid for them.

But tom cruise the poster boy, for the cult, is on a campaign to change their minds.

Google, "Scientology, Germany" Its a riot!

Dan, Agnostic

when are they going for Luther?

If Billy Graham was the "pastor to the presidents", what was Monica Lewinski?

Humidor to Bill Clinton...

Ah yes, Billy Graham, the former door-to-door vaccum cleaner salesman. He switched to selling Jesus and made a good living at it, didn't he?

He and all other TV preachers just exploit people. Some of them are entertaining to watch (I particularly like to watch T.D. Jakes) but ultimately they are out for your money and using emotional exploitation to get it. It is quite disgusting.