Goodbye Jesus

God's Warriors

Llwellyn

This looks very interesting:

CNN will premiere a six-hour television event across its U.S. and international networks in August on the impact of the rise of religious fundamentalism as a powerful political force in three faiths: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. CNN chief international correspondent Christiane Amanpour traveled the world to report CNN Presents: God’s Warriors. The U.S. premiere airs Tuesday, Aug. 21, through Thursday, Aug. 23, from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. each night (ET/PT).

I'm planning on watching it. Here are two official web sites describing this series: ONE and TWO.

Saddly I don't get CNN, but that really sounds interesting. I can't help feeling that all three branches are insane in their own way.

Saddly I don't get CNN, but that really sounds interesting. I can't help feeling that all three branches are insane in their own way.

Ditto on both counts. Times like these are when I miss having cable, and a special on the batshit insanity that lays at the root of all three Abrahamic cults would go great with a bag of Doritos and a couple of Leinie's :)

Funny how none of the other religions of the world seem to get painted as such....just the Abrahamic ones....

CNN will premiere a six-hour television event across its U.S. and international networks in August on the impact of the rise of religiously peaceful as a powerful political force in three faiths: Buddhism, Taosim and Jainism. CNN chief international correspondent Christian Judaislam traveled the world to report CNN Presents: God’s Pacifists.

How sad that Warriorism is still an important trait in today's day and age.

I don't have TV either, but I expect it will be on YouTube shortly and I can watch it there.