Goodbye Jesus

God And Seo

HoustonHorn

I found this quote on a web design forum. Seems the reason that I'm having trouble getting visitors to some of my web projects is that I'm not giving God the credit.

To improve your SEO you must think like Google and its programs as much as possible, and having the benefit of the Holy Spirit puts your chances of success over the top! I am not ashamed, at all, to give credit to God for anything that I do according to His Will. The time has already come, on Earth, that people will stop being ashamed to speak plainly about the intimate relationship they have with God, in ALL of their activities. If such talk offends your sensitivities then you need to and must do a search on carnal mind on my blog or forum for information about how every person has a resident mind-construct that hates God, attached to their physical body. It is this, separate mind, that attacks anything of God that comes into your life, in order to deceive you into rejecting any truth.

I love when athletes do a prayer or some kind of recognition of god when they score. I imagine their god sitting there watching the game eating popcorn while ignoring the starving children of the world, along with all the other atrocities...

I found this quote on a web design forum. Seems the reason that I'm having trouble getting visitors to some of my web projects is that I'm not giving God the credit.

To improve your SEO you must think like Google and its programs as much as possible, and having the benefit of the Holy Spirit puts your chances of success over the top! I am not ashamed, at all, to give credit to God for anything that I do according to His Will. The time has already come, on Earth, that people will stop being ashamed to speak plainly about the intimate relationship they have with God, in ALL of their activities. If such talk offends your sensitivities then you need to and must do a search on carnal mind on my blog or forum for information about how every person has a resident mind-construct that hates God, attached to their physical body. It is this, separate mind, that attacks anything of God that comes into your life, in order to deceive you into rejecting any truth.

Uhh...would you mind asking that individual from whom they buy their mushrooms?