Goodbye Jesus

The Shower Reminds Me Of Hitler’s Gassing The Jews.

quicksand

Wow. There is some great quotable stuff here.

"About 100 of the guys seem to be Christians"

" Ran to the dorm to change to my jogging shorts and eat my almost daily Snickers bar—my almost only vice. Ha!"

"Relaxed in dorm reading and writing and drinking my three-times-a-week coffee — and I know about that causing babies to be born naked!"

"Took time to sunbathe behind the library, fifteen minutes on each side to absorb Vitamin D. "

"Studied in the library, reading encyclopedias to learn more and get ideas for my seminar and Dinosaur Adventure Land."

"The shower reminds me of Hitler’s gassing the Jews."

"Please keep praying as this case goes to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals."

"Heard “Yard recall” announced over the PA, so I came inside to read the CSE blogs’ comments sent to me by my office. I wish I could give a personal response to some of those committed evolutionists! When I get out and challenge them to a public debate, watch them quiet down!"

"God will be sure all issues are judged righteously one day."

The guy is still a creep and as loony as ever.Why doesn't he just pray to be raptured NOW instead of waiting for court.

He committed a federal crime not a state crime, so he's going to be in a federal prison, not a state prison. State crimes include murder and rape, so state prisons have more violent offenders than federal prisons do which the large majority of inmates in a federal prison are there for drug offenses. Federal time is a lot easier than state time, but he's still whining.

Though, I'm still waiting for him to drop the soap in the shower.

With a broomstick at the ready I trust :pureevil:

Why'd they give the fucker access to the internet where he can go on myspace and pedoglance 13 year old girls (and update his annoying ass diary).

Also, theres a lot of text on that page, what did the zealot do?

Fun guess: Arsonized an abortion clinic.

Also, theres a lot of text on that page, what did the zealot do?

Spread the standard bullshit about how ebilushen is all a lie by saaataaan, built up the infamous "Dinosaur adventure land", reaped millions of bucks off it, then when the IRS came knocking declared to be a "citizen of gawd" and thus under no obligation to pay taxes to the country whose citizens' rights (1) he enjoyed. Somehow the IRS didn't find it funny or convincing... ten years behind bars.

(1) (Well, what's left of your civil rights over there... :( )

Ugh, now that I know who he is, googled him and got http://www.sivacracy.net/2006/07/kent_dino...arged_with.html

On July 13, 2006, Kent Hovind was arrested and indicted in federal court on 58 charges. Of the charges filed, there is one count of corruptly endeavoring to obstruct and impede the due administration of the internal revenue laws, including falsifying bankruptcy documents, filing a false and frivolous lawsuit and complaints against the IRS, destroying records, and threatening to harm IRS investigators. 12 of the charges are for failing to pay employee-related taxes, totaling $473,818, and 45 charges of evading reporting requirements by making multiple cash withdrawals just under the $10,000 reporting requirement (smurfing). The withdrawals, totaling $430,500, were placed in 2001 and 2002.

Hovind has maintained his innocence. "I still don't understand what I'm being charged for and who is charging me," he said. [23] Magistrate Miles Davis asked Hovind if he wrote and spoke English, to which Hovind responded "To some degree". Davis replied that the government adequately explained the allegations and the defendant understands the charges "whether you want to admit it or not."[24]

What a fucking dumbass, he's too stupid to comprehend an initial assessment and arraignment, yet people expect him to have figured out the mysteries of the world?! What kind of whacked out nutjob would base their life beliefs on this corrupt greedy moron's assumptions? (they don't even deserve to be called conclusions)

He graduated from "Patriot Bible University"

http://www.durangobill.com/Patriot_Bible_University.html

Its not even accredited...

PatriotUniv2.jpg

That's the Patriot Bible University? Yaow...

You know what gets me about this guy is his comment about the showers. Really? He's really just like a Jew about to be gassed in the showers of Auschwitz? Of course, I shouldn't be surprised by a man who claims that Pascal's Wager is a valid argument, or that the Earth is 6K years old, or that dinosaurs and man sailed on the ark together.

One delusion begets another and Hovind wants me to feel sorry for him like he's some concentration camp victim?

Please. Please. Please. No fucking way.

I doubt that the Federal Institution he is in is exactly 'hard time' either.

Tax fraud doesn't really qualify for 23 hour lock down...