Goodbye Jesus

Moved Into My Own Place

GraphicsGuy

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm finally into my own place and I'm actually feeling pretty darn good. Honestly, I feel more free and clear headed than I've ever felt in my life. Yeah, it sucks that my marriage had to end, but I do believe that it's all for the better. For the first time ever I really feel like I can move ahead in life instead of just stagnating.

Ending relationships sucks.

Mine ended on our two year anniversary. Getting your own place is a great move towards feeling free. Good luck and remember.. Time changes things!

I'm happy for you! Sounds like you have a good attitude about it. Hopefully your life will become more & more fulfilling over the next few months. :) Welcome to the land of the living. :beer:

Hi GG,

Good luck as you start this new phase in your life. Although the way that it came about was hard,it seems that you are positive about the change and starting out with a good attitude. Going from a marriage to living alone can be hard when you hit those lonely days/nights but we are here to offer support and share our experiences when you need it. All the best!

Thanks everyone! I am doing really well mostly because I FEEL really good. I've never been not-depressed or not-stressed-out in my life. Life is so much easier than it's ever been before. And I though Jebus promised peace, abundant life, and a sound mind...wonder what I did wrong? lol

This group has been great. I've been seriously considering starting and advertising an Ex-Xian support group in my city. I might try it in a few weeks. Everybody and they're dog has support groups, so why shouldn't Ex-Xians?

PS: michie s...your nick always freaks me out because some people call my ex "Mischie" and our last name begins with "S"...it's just really funny because it gives me a jump each time!