Goodbye Jesus

Godspam And Anti-catholic Xians At My Alma Mater

RedFox

On my Facebook page, I found four posts of godspam from one of the xians I knew at my alma mater. It was the same stuff as his favorite quotes on his page, which consists of bible stuff aimed at converting people. I found the same posts on eighteen other people's pages. Most of them were liberals, Catholic or both. That person is part of a xian group at the school that thinks that Catholics are not True Xians. I found that out when I told them that I used to be Catholic. Another xian in that group got a Catholic girlfriend and got her to convert to True Xianity with the help of her roommate and a school employee, despite preaching being disallowed in school housing. She was told that she'd go to hell if she didn't convert and that the previous pope went to hell for being friendly with Muslims and for setting up his own shooting with the assassin to get pity.

This is the stuff he posted:

Hey yall! I wanted to tell you the most important thing in the world because you are my good friend and buddy. Many people really need this. That is how we can go to the heaven easily. This can be your last moment of your life after reading this.

+God loves the world (people), so He sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross to forgive all our sins. He came to save us from hell.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

+The first man sinned, and we become a sinner.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" Romans 5:12

+Nobody is perfect because all of us are sinner.

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10

+Sinners are not allowed to enter the heaven.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

+To pay for sin is the death, but the gift of Jesus Christ is eternal life.

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

+God loves you even all people, so He sent Jesus Christ to die for our sins to be washed away with His precious blood.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

+Anyone who believes Jesus Christ is Son of God will be saved.

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

+Jesus Christ says this in His word that He wants to come in your heart when you ask Him to be your personal Saviour.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

+If you confess to the Lord Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and need to be forgiven. Believe that Jesus beat the power of death by raising from the dead and became alive again, then you will be saved then go to the heaven.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

+Being saved doesn't need to be very good worker. It is by grace and mercy of God.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9