Goodbye Jesus

If You Are A Christian

Aurelia

FUCK YOU. Whether you know me or not, I hold you, yes *YOU*, personally responsible for the pain and suffering I've gone through at the hands of your "brothers and sisters in christ". FUCK YOU. You didn't have anything to do with it? BULLSHIT! You're still a christian, aren't you? Then YOU are responsible for continuing to propogate hate and bigotry, Your words are full of DEATH, your eyes are full of hate. "But I don't hate you, and neither does god", you say... BULLSHIT! You're fucking ass god-damned deity doesn't fucking exist and you're using the hatred built into your religion to justify the hatred in your own heart. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU for all the god-damned hell I have gone through while you stood by and "prayed" instead of helped. I don't need your prayers, I don't want your prayers. Sometimes I just want a god-damned hug without you abusing me with your liturgical god-damned verbal nonsense. But you're NOT capable of even that!

You're an asshole, and a god-damned fucking no good one at that. I hate you, I hate your religion, I hate your empty words. FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!

That was the most sincere and precise expression of rage I have ever seen.

Bravo. I hope you feel better after a venting like that. I know it made me feel better.

(and I LOVE your "Any Gods?" answer. Wish I had thought of that.)

FUCK YOU. Whether you know me or not, I hold you, yes *YOU*, personally responsible for the pain and suffering I've gone through at the hands of your "brothers and sisters in christ". FUCK YOU. You didn't have anything to do with it? BULLSHIT! You're still a christian, aren't you? Then YOU are responsible for continuing to propogate hate and bigotry, Your words are full of DEATH, your eyes are full of hate. "But I don't hate you, and neither does god", you say... BULLSHIT! You're fucking ass god-damned deity doesn't fucking exist and you're using the hatred built into your religion to justify the hatred in your own heart. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU for all the god-damned hell I have gone through while you stood by and "prayed" instead of helped. I don't need your prayers, I don't want your prayers. Sometimes I just want a god-damned hug without you abusing me with your liturgical god-damned verbal nonsense. But you're NOT capable of even that!

You're an asshole, and a god-damned fucking no good one at that. I hate you, I hate your religion, I hate your empty words. FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!

There is a certain Roman Catholic Archbishop I had the misfortune to go to school with and who used to give me a bad time when he became a priest and was at the Cathedral where I used to go to mass until I became an Atheist. (Name and place withheld in case he calls in Ratslinger's Gestapo).

I would love to send him this, but I don't want to be burned at the stake.