Goodbye Jesus

Just Arrived Here. Hi All

Guest fellthecross

Guest fellthecross

Your site seems far better than the one operated by the fucked up Ali Sina who claims to be an ex-Muslim and runs his own ridiculous site and the Christians there are also acting as ex-Muslims. :lmao:

I could not find a welcome or intro area, hence the reason for posting here. Wish to learn more here.

Fell down the Cross.

Cheers.

FTC

Hello FTC. I am not familiar with the site you refer to. We are a diverse bunch here from a wide variety of backgrounds. If you are a former Christian and want to post your story or testimony of how you deconverted, you can post it in the section for Testimonies of Former Christians. I hope you find your stay here as educational and helpful as I have.

Hi there "HardToBeStuckToACross" fella. :wave:

What's your story? You gave up on the delusion too?

I'm wondering what the heck "Fell down the Cross" means, but welcome to the site. :)

That's very interesting that Ali Sina could just be a Christian or a fraud of some sort, but I'd like to see proof. I considered the people on that site brethren to us in a way. Just for the record, I have known a couple ex-Muslims in real life... they do exist. ;)

Hello FTC. I am not familiar with the site you refer to. We are a diverse bunch here from a wide variety of backgrounds. If you are a former Christian and want to post your story or testimony of how you deconverted, you can post it in the section for Testimonies of Former Christians. I hope you find your stay here as educational and helpful as I have.

The site he is talking about, I think, is islam-watch.org. I've often found myself bewildered reading some of the articles on that site, it wouldn't surprise me if the owner let Christian post as ex-Muslims for political or other purposes.

Guest fellthecross

The site he is talking about, I think, is islam-watch.org. I've often found myself bewildered reading some of the articles on that site, it wouldn't surprise me if the owner let Christian post as ex-Muslims for political or other purposes.

Thanks for the welcome RybuSera, HanSolo and Pandora. The junk site that I am talking about is http://www.faithfreedom.org

There is nothing to learn and know there. I am more into the study of Chrsitianity and Judaism. I think Christians stole the entire Torah and keep on finding Jesus everywhere in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. If there is a word "he" in there, it is changed into a "He". :lmao:

Good to find you folks here.

FTC

Guest fellthecross

Thanks for the welcome RubySera, HanSolo and Pandora. The junk site that I am talking about is http://www.faithfreedom.org

There is nothing to learn and know there. I am more into the study of Chrsitianity and Judaism. I think Christians stole the entire Torah and keep on finding Jesus everywhere in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. If there is a word "he" in there, it is changed into a "He". :lmao:

Good to find you folks here.

FTC

Sorry for the mis-spelling of your name, RubySera.

Hey, welcome to Ex-C. :)

Welcome.

I need to get new contact lenses. I honestly thought your name was Felt the Cross.

All I pictured was people standing around a cross, putting their hands all over it. (insert sexually inapropriate joke here).

Sorry for the mis-spelling of your name, RubySera.

No problem.

Guest fellthecross
Welcome.

I need to get new contact lenses. I honestly thought your name was Felt the Cross.

All I pictured was people standing around a cross, putting their hands all over it. (insert sexually inapropriate joke here).

:lmao: I never felt it.

In fact, most folks don't know that he was hung up a tree. That is the only truth that Paul spoke.

FTC

Guest fellthecross
:wicked:
I am more into the study of Chrsitianity and Judaism.

Why?

I just want to know how the Christians hijacked the religion of Jews and the ancient Hebrews.

Are you an ex-Jew?

FTC

No I was born one (Hebrew actually.) My mother was a Christian Jew and my father a Navajo who believed in his tribe's religion. I am half Jewish (Yiddish Hebrew) by birth.

Alright I understand your answer. You have a lot of work before you, but if you type in your questions on dogpile it more than likely will lead you to the right links as dogpile lets you use words like "is, of, and, it, or" whereas google and the others don't. Dogpile is my favorite search engine by far.

Of course the Jewish religion was the original large established religion and others stole from it or borrowed from it or were inspired of it and now they want to discredit the Jews by claiming the reverse.

Glad you have come to this site as I consider few forums better and at the moment are posting only on three and have had to drop the others.

Some sites seem more protective toward the theist than the atheist and those sites I do not like and refuse to post on them. Dawkins forum is the biggest loser in that regard which makes me wonder if Dawkins is really who he says he is or some one who enjoys pulling a person's chain.

I have seen theist who say they are atheist so they can pull your chain. Perhaps the author is an atheist but I doubt those on his forum is.