Goodbye Jesus

Christians Denying Masterbation

DeanLautermilch

In this video I shot, a street preacher denies ever masterbating.

Here he admits to it

Maybe, like Bill Clinton, he masturbated but didn't inhale.

I'd feel sorry for the guy if he hadn't been ruining everyone's day out at the beach with his bullshit.

What really pisses me off is how smug and self-righteous he's gonna feel about being 'persecuted'.

I'd feel sorry for the guy if he hadn't been ruining everyone's day out at the beach with his bullshit.

What really pisses me off is how smug and self-righteous he's gonna feel about being 'persecuted'.

I spent a lot of time with him and he never took that route. In fact, I've been him when he has been punched and he could have pressed charges but he never did.

My images of him and his group - http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/repent

Here is one set of images where he gets hit but keeps preaching. Others got arrested though.

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/tgv

I spent a lot of time with him and he never took that route. In fact, I've been him when he has been punched and he could have pressed charges but he never did.

I'd be willing to bet that his persecution serves to make him feel more secure in his faith, without any other good reason--that is making him more self-righteous.

Obviously I don't condone violence of that sort anyway.

I'd be willing to bet that his persecution serves to make him feel more secure in his faith, without any other good reason--that is making him more self-righteous.

Obviously I don't condone violence of that sort anyway.

No, I found the group just enjoyed judging and condeming others. I have more more videos of them in action on Miami Beach.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Lautermilch

I will be explaining why I was spending so much time with them on my website that documents my painful and expensive exit from Christianity.

http://www.swindledforjesus.com

Doesn't their exercising of their First Amendment right actually get trumped by the fact their stopping other people's inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness by yapping on the beach... I bet they spoiled a few people's day. I wonder if one could sue for that sort of thing.

Doesn't their exercising of their First Amendment right actually get trumped by the fact their stopping other people's inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness by yapping on the beach... I bet they spoiled a few people's day. I wonder if one could sue for that sort of thing.

He is good at upsetting people. The good thing was they never noticed me taking the shots.

56545002.jpg

53134857.jpg

52574232.jpg

52557719.jpg

nice guy.

Those crazy bible thumpers wearing hate messages against gays would be arrested under our hate crimes law here in New Mexico if they were to try that here and also be charged with inciting a riot, gang violence and not registering as a gang member which are all serious crimes in our state.

And the verse in Romans means prostituting yourself as it does not mean homosexuality as they claim as I was an ordained minister and went to college and took a course in biblical history. To the layman they twist verses around to suit themselves.

In fact homosexuality was the norm back during Christ's time and no one gave it a second thought.

But a lot of Fundies are pretty ignorant when it comes to understanding the bible and I am not too surprised how they act and the BS they spread.

And I was noticing the large head and deep set in eyes of the big guy in the red tee shirt as he looks like a mental case already.

Everything these kooks are saying sounds like the rants of the criminally insane in a nut house as I suspect they are pretty much nuts by the pictures and the video.

I did not see anyone hitting anyone though and I can not understand why they arrested the young woman or the crazy preacher but in New Mexico the whole bunch would have been arrested on many charges and if convicted sent to prison where the men would become some con's love thing which would be a just reward for those scumbags anyway.

One preacher was saying once you become a Christian you no longer sin is a complete contradiction of the bible for the bible says "There is none righteous, no not one."

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

"Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world and death by sin and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned."

Those street preachers are fanatics much like the Muslim fanatics that flew airplanes into the Twin Towers and perhaps just as dangerous if given the opportunity.

It goes to show that religious brainwashing can drive people to go insane and babble like a raving lunatic inside of an insane asylum.

Madness! Thats what it is; madness! Oh I am so happy I became an atheist to escape that madness whereas one looses their mind and live in a dream world, a twilight zone between reality and total madness.

One preacher was saying once you become a Christian you no longer sin is a complete contradiction of the bible for the bible says "There is none righteous, no not one."

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

"Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world and death by sin and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned."

I don't want to get in a pissing match but doesn't it also say:

"3:4 Everyone who is a sinner goes against the law, for sin is going against the law. 5 And you have knowledge that he came to take away sin: and in him there is no sin. 6 Anyone who is in him does no sin; anyone who is a sinner has not seen him and has no knowledge of him."

and

"5:17 All evil-doing is sin: but death is not the punishment for every sort of sin. 18 We are certain that one who is a child of God will do no sin, but the Son of God keeps him so that he is not touched by the Evil One. "

Both of these are in 1 John. The bible is easy to make say what you want it to say. :)

Oh, and from your other post

In fact homosexuality was the norm back during Christ's time and no one gave it a second thought.

Agreed, but only if you were the "top" otherwise it wasn't looked upon kindly in the Roman world.

mwc

The thing I love is that somehow Xtians are called to love their enemies and be 'wise as serpents and harmless as doves'. Yeah, right... making people scream and cry and all that is a SURE sign that you really love your enemies... I know, I know... the Xtian will say that telling the 'truth' is the ultimate form of love. Fuck that. If someone came and started screaming and waving a book and a sign promoting anything else, the Xtian ass-hats would be screaming about 'false religions'. Hypocritical assholes. If 'god' is so powerful, why isn't he leading people to believe you without all the screaming? Why even waste time in a place where people are so opposed to your words? Doesn't the bahble say you should shake off the dust of that place and leave? Where is even ONE photo or video clip of one person genuinely being affected by these dickheads and actually 'mending their ways'? Oh, wait... it's all fucking BS anyway, better not hold my breath waiting.

Pretty interesting group of photos you have at one of the links posted here. Thank the gawds I don't live near these wackjobs, I suppose it's a good thing they advertise their stupidity and ignorance though, everyone knows to stay away from them. This particular photo made me laugh out loud.. Finely a true ™ Christian is defined.. :huh:

61305916.DSC_9532.jpg

:lmao:

I enjoyed your photos.

It is sad how people think ruining their day at the beach is actually reaching out... But then, they aren't reaching out as much as masturbating their own ego.

That one chick, though - one of the main preachers - is kind of cute in an Amanda Peet sort of way. I wouldn't mind helping her find heaven :wicked:

Spoomonkey

Spoo,

One thing I've found about Christians... once they find out what the bits are for they don't let them get rusty...

and even better, for them ALL sex is dirty sex...

I enjoyed your photos.

It is sad how people think ruining their day at the beach is actually reaching out... But then, they aren't reaching out as much as masturbating their own ego.

That one chick, though - one of the main preachers - is kind of cute in an Amanda Peet sort of way. I wouldn't mind helping her find heaven :wicked:

Spoomonkey

This is Sister Elizabeth.

Preaching From a Wal

52557684.jpg

l

Showing her perfect teeth

52558744.jpg

Condemming all the sinners on Miami Beach

54272599.jpg

Posing with her husband, Brother Micah

63166838.jpg

Preaching the gospel

63026005.jpg

Proclaiming the coming wrath of God

61034094.jpg

Debating the Bible

61034481.jpg

With some freinds from out of town.

61010795.jpg

Telling some women to dress more modest.

61010240.jpg

Weird. Chicky looks vaguely punk rock.

Huh.

Do these people have a website? Is this some obscure cult group or something?

Are they actually...like..."organically" mentally ill, or is this just religion-induced mania?

ETA:

Here's his website. Found it.

www.roam-usa.org/

(breaking link since I'm not sure we want to summon him here right now...lol...I'll let someone else do that.)

This is Sister Elizabeth.

I take it back :Hmm:

Spoomonkey

Spoo,

Chances are we've both bedded worse, sober, since it seemed a good idea at the time and thoroughly enjoyed the ride... She'd just take some wooing...

Chances are we've both bedded worse, sober, since it seemed a good idea at the time and thoroughly enjoyed the ride... She'd just take some wooing...

True...

I suppose if I had nothing better to do, I'd kick that cat. When I got done with her, she'd have a lot of reasons to call me a sinner - she'd just do it with a smile on her face :grin:

Spoomonkey

amen, bro... and it wouldn't be 'sinful' masturbation... although I'd aim to ruin her for ordinary men ;)

"3:4 Everyone who is a sinner goes against the law, for sin is going against the law. 5 And you have knowledge that he came to take away sin: and in him there is no sin. 6 Anyone who is in him does no sin; anyone who is a sinner has not seen him and has no knowledge of him."

and

"5:17 All evil-doing is sin: but death is not the punishment for every sort of sin. 18 We are certain that one who is a child of God will do no sin, but the Son of God keeps him so that he is not touched by the Evil One. "

But then the bible is full of contradictions but amongst the majority of Christians their beliefs is that everyone sins and anyone who says the don't are a liar and God is not in them.

In fact I copied some of those pictures and emailed them to a minister friend who said "Fred Phelps bunch is seems. Not true Christians. They turn people away from Christ."

And from a lady I know: "They are being mislead by Satan."

My conclusion they are radical Fundies very much like Fred Phelps group and I would not be too surprised if some one were to tell me they were the same group.

If that mental retard is married to that women in the pictures I'd say both she and he met in a mental hospital and were released on the same date more than likely for hindering the further education of morons. :blah::fdevil::fart:

"Don't be decieved... REAL Christians DO NOT SIN."

WHAT. A. GOD. DAMNED. FUCKING. CROCK.

Seriously... how the mother-fuck do these assholes say and wear that shit with anything approaching a straight face?