Goodbye Jesus

The idiocy of Creationism

webmdave

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

:lmao:

I like the little dancing Fucktard Kents in the one from Mankey (and I think the Evil Dead is more believable, and way more cool, despite what the video says "Shop smart. Shop S-mart.").

mwc

:lmao:

I like the little dancing Fucktard Kents in the one from Mankey (and I think the Evil Dead is more believable, and way more cool, despite what the video says "Shop smart. Shop S-mart.").

mwc

I love the tribute to Kent Hovind but I'm gonna pass around the one the webmaster gave 'cuz its rational adrenalin that is tasteful for people who aint hard core pissed off as well as for folks who have never given much thought about creation science.

"I will eat your soul." hehe.

I love the Hovind vid; good considering what CSE is doing to videos that criticize him.

I love the Hovind vid; good considering what CSE is doing to videos that criticize him.

Yea. But I ain't going to pass around "Fucktard" to non-atheists. hehe.

When Dr. Fucktard is let out of the slammer he should be given a new jacket: a STRAIGHT JACKET and put in a place where straight jackets are compulsory attire.