Goodbye Jesus

Favorite Cursing/swearing

garrisonjj

Its time again to describe your favorite swearing phrases.

Since deconverting, my swearing seems to be a way of affirming my anti religious feelings. Being brought up with even thoughts as being "sinful" has molded my present outrage and revolt from religions.

jesusfuckingchrist in the right company, godamnit, godfuckingdamnit, and fuck are my most popular. If you are insulted by this post, please ignore it. If swearing helps you in any way, fucking share with us. Thanks

I decided I wouldn't start swearing ... but now that I'm not a christian I'm going to throw away the stupid expressions they use in place of the usual expletives, not that I use many.

I don't see the point in using swear words. :shrug:

What the hell is this shit about fuckin' swearin'?

Ahem.. Seriously, what's a bit funny is how swearing has become almost commonplace, dare I say, it's almost lost most of it's power due to slang.

Like for example: "Man this is some good shit!" Or "Whoo I'm fucked up!" (I'm a little drunk at the moment so this is an accurate account.) Also, "Holy Fuck, man she's abso-fucking-lutely beautiful". Or "Man, I'm shit out of luck".

What's interesting is how you can swear with using few or absolutely no cusswords. An example I like to use sometimes, is how a victorian gentlemen might swear, or in other words he might say to someone of detestable character:" You sir, are a black hearted fiend who moreover art the devil's own concubine. Verily thou dost delight in taking his diabolical member betwixt thy lips and drinking deeply and eagerly of his hellish seed."

Just my inebriated two cents. Have a good day folks.

(Odd, I type better when I'm hammered.)

I used to cringe at the word fuck but now it seems to flow from my mouth and it taste good. I don't believe there are "bad words" there are just words. I do believe there are times you should refrain from cursing such as asking a cop when you're pulled over "what the fuck did I do" or talking to your kids teacher, "he didn't fucking deserve that F" and so on. But quit cursing...FUCK THAT!

some of my favs are "jesus bloody christ," "jesus christ superstar," "god fucking dammit," and various forms of the "C" word. oh, yeah, i go there, girlfriend!

Smelly Goat Ass! (Adam Sandler)

Goat Fucker!

Uncle Fucker!

Shut your whore mouth! (Can't remember where I heard that one)

Sperm Burping, Gutter Slut!

Donkey Dick!

Your not my real dad!

You've got a small penis!

You've got a big ass!

Your sister fucks better then you!

Fucking, retarded, christian, son of a bitch!

If it feels like more than two finger's, it's probably a penis! (Dave Attell)

[quote name='xandermac' date='Sep 21 2007, 09:44 AM' post='307641'

Can you believe my church even taught that thinking curses was a sin! Holy fuckin crap! Your right fuck words or words that praise god are just fuckin words.

Swear gives me a direct way to release the hate I used to hide under religious guises. Some favs (warning: very strong language and offensive content)

Cunt motherfucker

Cunt lipped bitch

Cunt faced redneck motherfucker (When I discovered the word cunt a year ago, it became my official swear of choice. I still don't even know 100% what a cunt is.)

Ayatollah fascist Nazi punk motherfucker! (usually against an authority figure)

Scumbag slut bitch

Jabbafucker (One who fucks Jabba the Hutt)

God damn you, god damn it! (I say this a lot for some reason)

Long rants of swears, slurs, and threats like this: "Listen you god damn Frog faced punk motherfucker, I'll break your motherfucking knees and shove your knee bones into your fucking throat like a dick and slit your throat you god damn bastard god damn you christ god damn, god damn it!"

Racial slurs (usually in situations where people can't hear me, such as in traffic.) I'm pretty much an equal opportunity racist when I get behind the wheel- I say cracker, jew, nigger, spic, redneck, porche monkey, beaner, a-rab, wetback, honkey, chink- all the fun ones. What's funny is sometimes I get them wrong. This morning I called an old white woman a nigger. I've also messed up and called some mexicans gardeners rednecks because there truck looked like a Hillbillymobile.

I also tend to make nonsensical threats a lot.

To Christian: "Jesus died on the cross, I'm gonna crucify you!"

To president of Iran on TV: "Yeah, you're going to meet Muhammad if you come around here Amedinjad!"

Generic: "STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH LIGHTNING BITCH!!!"

LOL, I sound like the worst person ever. My Dad does have Torette's, so maybe some of it is inherited.

Also, a lot of verbal taunting around Christians. Like talking in a retard voice and doing the "duh-duh-duh" thing Carlos Mencia does.

Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus Titty fucking Christ

Jesus Ass fucking Christ

God fuck it

Fuckard

Fuckhead

Fucking fuck

fuck off

piss off

fucktard

shit fucker

cunt faced bitch

cunt fag

bong blower (the ultimate disgrace. in my circles, once you blow into a bong (unless so fucked up you don't even know what exhaling is), you are forever fallen from grace)

pussy fuck

pussy ass bitch

and my most commonly used one

FUCK YOU! which is accompanied by a prompt finger, two if necessary and I'm not driving.

Jesus fucking

Gotta admit, when you vent like that is feels soooo FUCKIN good!

My personal favorite is asshat. I makes me giggle.

Ever since I deconverted I've had quite an affinity for Fuck. But after awhile just 'fuck' by itself isn't as fun, so I incorporate it into as many other swear words as I can. Here is a list of some of my favorites:

Jesus H. Christ

Jesus H. Fucking Christ

Jesus H. Christ on a Fucking Pogo Stick

Well fuck me and call me Shirley (I have no idea where that one came from)

Abso-fucking-lutely

Fuck-a-doodle-doo

Fuckalicious

Well fuck me sideways, I've run out - I'll get back to you later.....

I forgot about fuck-a-doodle-do. Allthough I haven't used it as much since Sean of the Dead came out. I like the movie, not the movie quotes that usually follow a fuck-a-doodle-do.

Fuck me running is another I use

Depending on the situation:

Fuck

Shit

Damn

Goddamn

Holy Shit

And a few ones in spanish and japanese.

I forgot about fuck-a-doodle-do. Allthough I haven't used it as much since Sean of the Dead came out. I like the movie, not the movie quotes that usually follow a fuck-a-doodle-do.

Fuck me running is another I use

damn - I thought I made that one up. Guess I should see that movie....