Goodbye Jesus

Scientology In Samoa

gusdafa

Scientology volunteers are in Samoa on a promotional jig and they are getting a mixed reaction. Our Prime minister has already endorsed it under the pretext that religious freedom is allowed under our constitution and that scientology would be of help? to the country. On the other side are the religious god fearing folk with their usual cry-wolf whining and lame arguments. I really don't know much about them and their beliefs other than aliens and Tom Cruise, but I'm itching to argue them out of the country, or at least make the gullible who've already been sold to their ideas to think again.

My mother who is a devout mormon jokingly told me that my religion is in the country, being that I like talking about Science and reason with her and 'Scientology' has science in it. I tried to tell her that they believe in aliens and other weird stuff but she got back to me that since they don't believe in god, I'm in league with them. I couldn't get through to her after that which was sad, that plus our rugby team not making the world cup quarter finals is really pissing me off.

Your mother says that since Scientologists don't believe in God, you're in league with them. Using her twisted logic, since Osama bin Laden believes in God, your mother must be in league with him...

GET THOSE BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS OUT OF SAMOA. They are more dangerous than Christians and that is saying something.

Indeed. Scientologists are one of the few religions which I declare "fair game" on.