Goodbye Jesus

Christians Writing Bad Checks

L.B.

Hi, all... another round of bile has risen to the level of my mouth, and since it's caused by my inability to digest ShittyAnity, I figured I'd let it spew forth for everyone's amusement.

You know, there's a saying out there, "Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash". True enough. I'm just fed up these days with the impotence of the average Xtian. Seriously; Xtians need to find some Viag-god or something. When was the last time you were absolutely blown away by the power of Xtians to live among and love people in ways that simply defy explanation other than the power of their god being at work? It's like being a woman who keeps reading online dating profiles that list claim after claim about a fella's sexual prowess, only to find that he's a limp little noodle in the sack. AGAIN.

Hey, people. It's not like I've just been consistently let down by ONE certain group of people claiming to be Xtians. The problem here is that I have been let down by EVERY group of people that have called themselves Xtians. Maybe it has to do with the whole groupthink mentality? Come to think of it, I HAVE met INDIVIDUAL Xtians who seemed to 'get' at least SOME of the principles that the purported 'son of gad-amighty' taught. The issues really start when those same INDIVIDUALS have to work their way into a GROUP where identity is so tied up in 'belonging', 'believing' and 'behaving'. That's when the individual must subvert his or her right to think as they please in order to maintain a facade of unity. See, when problems of integrity come up between people as individuals, they are able to honestly assess and forthrightly examine those issues. When problems of integrity arise in the Xtian world, however, every effort must be made to ensure that the person WITH THE INSIGHT into the problem (i.e., the person who SAW the hypocrisy) is SUBJUGATED and made to feel as though they are 'harsh', 'judgmental' or 'unloving', because, after all, "we're only human". Whatever else might be said or done, the person who cries WOLF has GOT to be silenced, because group identity means that each person has a place in the group's hierarchy, and no one wants to fuck with the status quo.

You know what? FUCK ShittyAnity, Babble-believing Crusty-assity, Born-A-Goon-ism and every other mutation of that fucking hydra-headed piece of shit.

Damn it. I am SO TIRED of all the fucking tears and the heartache that people have had to go through, all because the imaginary shit that Xtians claim is their Ghostie's POWER in their lives turned out to be just that, IMAGINARY SHIT. I have to raise children in this world which is full of enough fucking contradictory messages. I don't want them to have to be taught that lie that Xtians call 'love'. It's more like spiritual RAPE. That's right... your 'god' is a fucking RAPIST, if his people are the essence of what he is like. You'll get grabbed and FUCKED and you CAN'T LEAVE... just TAKE it. He NEEDS it, whether you want to give it to him or not. He WILL have his fucking orgasm whether you think he has shown you any real love or not. The Xtian fundie WILL hit you until you stop struggling. After he is done spewing his goo, he'll try to assuage your flood of tears mixed with rage by telling you that "I HAVE to make it hurt; You won't listen and agree, so it has to hurt." Then he tries kissing you the next day with all the "God really looooooves you. Why not just open your arms to him by doing what he asks of you? One day, you'll be on your knees for Jayzus' pleasure anyway, so be a good whore and take it now." Contradictions and hypocrisy be damned.

From now on, I am going to dedicate my life to being a Self-Defense Instructor against Spiritual Rapists, and the next Xtian who tries the lie/rape/apologize/lie again program on anyone I have to do with is going to get seriously fucked up. Xtians, you've been warned. Stop writing the checks; they're gonna get you in a LOT of trouble.

L.B., I've been reading some of your posts. I don't think I've seen them all.

I understand you're working at a fundy Christian church. You wrote this post on a Saturday morning, day before the Christians' "Holy Sabath." You say you won't do it anymore.

Does this mean you've made a decision or is it a vent that needed to get a bit of air so you can do it one more time? Whatever, I understand that you're in an extremely complicated and difficult situation where decisions are not easily made and will have far-reaching consequences. I think you will find exC a place where your vents are welcome, whatever you decide in the end.

Wishing you the strength you need to survive another day.

Damn it. I am SO TIRED of all the fucking tears and the heartache that people have had to go through, all because the imaginary shit that Xtians claim is their Ghostie's POWER in their lives turned out to be just that, IMAGINARY SHIT. I have to raise children in this world which is full of enough fucking contradictory messages. I don't want them to have to be taught that lie that Xtians call 'love'. It's more like spiritual RAPE. That's right... your 'god' is a fucking RAPIST, if his people are the essence of what he is like. You'll get grabbed and FUCKED and you CAN'T LEAVE... just TAKE it. He NEEDS it, whether you want to give it to him or not. He WILL have his fucking orgasm whether you think he has shown you any real love or not. The Xtian fundie WILL hit you until you stop struggling. After he is done spewing his goo, he'll try to assuage your flood of tears mixed with rage by telling you that "I HAVE to make it hurt; You won't listen and agree, so it has to hurt." Then he tries kissing you the next day with all the "God really looooooves you. Why not just open your arms to him by doing what he asks of you? One day, you'll be on your knees for Jayzus' pleasure anyway, so be a good whore and take it now." Contradictions and hypocrisy be damned.

Yeah my xtian grandmother is always telling me how "Gawd is love, just testing you." bullshit and how I'm going to Hell and such, and I'm like "Well your gawd already gave us Hell: ITS ON THIS FUCKING EARTH!" She still doesn't get it how I just quit believing in some abusive parent figure after a while. I've seen and been through too much for a thirty year old to believe in some cosmic sadistic fuck who thinks its fun to torture people, then when they fuck up and get angry at him he gives them more shit to deal with without caring about their feelings.