Goodbye Jesus

Prayer For Today

garrisonjj

Holy spirit, deliver me from evil and enlighten my mind to love, know and serve God. Make Him present in my live. Keep me safe in mind and body and make me more fervent in my faith.

Well, jesushchrist,,,,,,,,! Nothing! I still doubt there is a god, and he certainly doesn't answer my fuckin prayers. The funny thing is I meant this prayer for over 40 years and all religion ever brought me was guilt and feelings of worthlessness. NO MORE!

Freedom from religion means you are in control of your mind. Not some fuckin old child molesters in dresses! be well.

Second Prayer For Today -

Dear Lord™, may you find it within Your Will™ to allow Garrison to finally be at peace with his atheism.

Thy Will™ be done. On Earth as it is in Heaven...

Awww-awwwww-awww-aww-men!™

:mellow:

*excuse me while I go puke*

:jesus: Third prayer: "Dear Lord if you are really God or his son then quit acting like a sniveling snotty child and answer Garrison's prayer.

But this proves you have no power and are nothing but a fraud. You ought to be ashamed of your self impersonating a god. Haven't you learned your lesson after you were hung on the cross two thousand years ago that you are the biggest sinner of all for not answering prayers? I stopped believing in you just for these reasons you fraud. If you were a real god I would say amen about now but I am going to end this prayer with; a women."

:moon::loser:

Oh gawd, if you really exist, then...hey...just go away. We've got a shitload of stuff to deal with now that you put us here with this shit called life, and bearing kids, and trying to raise them up, and get along, and deal with all the crap that we have to deal with every day....Looks like you did enough...we've got enough on the plate. Thanks, gawd, but with all due respect...let us be. Awmen.

Second Prayer For Today -

Dear Lord, may you find it within Your Will to allow Garrison to finally be at peace with his atheism.

Thy Will be done. On Earth as it is in Heaven...

Awww-awwwww-awww-aww-men!

:mellow:

*excuse me while I go puke*

I take this as a compliment. I hope your just puking at the thought of offering a prayer. Ridiculous waste of time talking to yourself!

My apologies for this. I have some deistic leanings.

Dear Great Old One who created all things.

Please come down and beat the shit out of all these religious assholes who depict you as a psychopathic egomaniac. Lightning bolts are quick, but nothing says up close and personal like bare knuckle justice.

Tabula

PS: Couldalso you do a pile driver on The Pope , Pat Robinson, and Osama Bin Laden?

Oh gawd, if you really exist, then...hey...just go away.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ah fuck! That was really good, Piprus.

Dear God - by the power of your Holy Spirit - please -

TELL ME ABOUT ACHAN'S LITTLE KIDS!!!

You got some 'splainin to do.

Amen.

Finally found a bible verse applicable to real life for ex-christians:

Psalm 69:3: "I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched. My eyes fail, looking for my God."

Self-explanatory, doncha think?

Psalm 69:3: "I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched. My eyes fail, looking for my God."

Well at least in one place of the bible it goes on to prove there really is no god.