Goodbye Jesus

The Crap Some Kids Go Through...

SWIM

How would you like growing up with this asshole for a mom?

doh!

I like the "you don't believe in God then you won't get anything for Christmas because that's what Christmas is about, Jesus Christ".

Catholics are the funniest people... on the one hand they have the one and only true religion, the Pope takes the place of god on earth and whatever he says is law.... On the other hand Catholics are huge drinkers, smokers, they have right to curse and even though most of them try not to use the Lord's name in vain (too much), the real staunch Catholics don't do that at all... thank goodness for confession once a week. They are scared of hell worse than all the other religions. I was deathly afraid to leave that religion. Good thing I became a Seventh-Day-Adventist! :)

Anyway, this lady's diatribe reminds me of Kathy Griffin's 'My Life on the D List', or is it one of her stand-ups? Well anyway, she talks about her mom cursing and how funny it is, it goes like this: “Alaska!? Goddamn, Jesus H. Christ. Why can’t they go to San Jose, goddamnit? Holy Father, Holy Spirit, whatever the hell they’re calling Him these days… goooooddamn!”

Jesus Fucking Christ and Mary and all the saints! You're a goddamned atheist! Jesus Christ fucking hanging on the cross what the fuck is the matter with you! Offa god's sake, Mary Magdalene and all the saints! = that's what I woulda said...

I was looking Kathy Griffin up to see if there were any good quotes out there, this was on a Catholic site: When Kathy won her Emmy she said: “suck It, Jesus, This Award Is My God Now” and one of the Catholics commented: "If she doesn't repent and she winds up in front of the judgment seat of Christ, I'd hate for her to see that part of her life replayed for her prior to judgment. Yeeesh!"

How in God's name, Jesus Christ and all the goddamned saints! did I believe this stuff????

I thought it was funny how she said "Alright mister, you are going to church everyday from now on!" WOW Punishing him with what they claim they believe in? How ironic that their assumed salvation method is ALSO a viable *punishment*...

How would you like growing up with this asshole for a mom?

I did.

It wasn't pretty.

I've seen this so many times and I find it really hard not to laugh my head off.

There's so many implicit rebuttals of religion in there.

'you said to the bishop'--she doesn't know what he said because no-one pays attention in church

'we need to start going to church every week'--she commits a mortal sin by not going every sunday, and then commits the worst sacrelige of all by unworthily receiving communion when she does go

'you're going the get nothing for christmas'--isn't bribery a bit wrong in her faith?

stupid bitch

I like the "you don't believe in God then you won't get anything for Christmas because that's what Christmas is about, Jesus Christ".

My mother threatened that four years ago when I told her I didn't believe in god, so I said "Well all Gawd would want to give me for Christmas is hepatitis and liver cancer just like he gave my uncle whose now fucking dead!" She kept quiet for the rest of Christmas time that year, and I kept my mouth shut as I didn't want her reactively smacking me like she did when I made a "blasphemous" remark after the pastor's nephew died.