Goodbye Jesus

Unlocking The Mystery Of Life Dvd

Guest oldblackeyes

Guest oldblackeyes

Has anyone here heard of this film? A christian friend of mine has juct bought it claiming it proves god created life yaddayaddayadda,

anyways I have requested that he pass the film on to me when I watch it. Can anyone point me in the direction of any articles critiqueing (Sp?) it. Or for that matter anyone have any facts, theories etc to help me counter what I expect to be another shameless and blatant promotion of creationism (Intelligent design/Magic Man Dunnit)

Welcome OBE,

I haven't heard about that movie, but I'm certain it contains mostly the same old stuff repeated ad nauseum.

For scientific data and arguments, the first place to go to is: http://www.talkorigins.org/

If you watch the movie, let us know the arguments, and we'll discuss them.

I'm currently Acquiring *coughahemgargle* a copy of it. Oldblackeyes, mind if I join you in picking it to bloody pieces and burning that to ash A Serious[ly serious I mean it guys] Critique?

Okay, I'm renting it from Netflix. Lets watch it.

Guest oldblackeyes

Cool, sounds like the game is on. Is this quite a new film then? the box looked pretty old. Not sure when i'll get my hands on it, I dont see the guy THAT often, still I dont mind letting him circulate the ideas to the Local christians so that they all thinks its GOD's honest truth BEFORE we tear it apart, its good to shake their foundations a bit.

Okay, I'm renting it from Netflix. Lets watch it.

I'm not going to waste the brain cells. The second I see Behe and Dembski (not to mention Wells), my brain shuts down to protect itself. Also, there couldn't possibly be anything new, it's just not how IDiots work.