Goodbye Jesus

Sometimes, At Night...

Fweethawt

Sometimes at night, I like to stand outside and look up at the stars. It's quite a peaceful experience. If you've never tried it, you should. Depending on where you live, of course. In some areas, you can't see shit at night time because of all the other lights around you.

Anyway, I got to thinking... How could I enhance this experience and make it a little more enjoyable.

So I thought, while I'm looking up at the stars, I could reach down and unzip my pants, pull them down to my knees and begin to urinate while looking up at the stars.

This, I would think, might enhance the experience a bit. Don't you?

But then, I got to thinking a little bit more about how to make this an even better experience.

What if, while I'm looking up at the stars, I unzip my pants, pull them down to my knees and begin to urinate while a buddy of mine simultaneously pees on my butt? That way, I could just close my eyes and imagine that I'm peeing around the world!!

Not only would this be an enhancement, but I think it would be empowering, too.

What do you think? :Hmm:

Or you could skip completely the part where you unzip your pants, and just stand there pissing your pants...

What have you been smoking, Fwee? LOL

I find a wonderful way to enhance my communion with nature is to bring along Mary Jane. ;)

Hmm... or maybe you can take a wrench and hit your head with it while your watching the stars, that way you'll see even more stars and up close.

Or better, you have a friend, and you hit his head with the wrench, that way he can see those stars up close, and you can feel good about yourself helping someone to get the wonderful experience!

Honestly now mouse.

You've been tasting too much of your mead, haven't you? :)

I think you have a little too much free time :HaHa:

As long as your buddy is a legal and willing participant and nobody gets hurt/offended/arrested... enjoy.

My best memory of the stars was walking home from Cubs/Scouts/Cadets in the middle of winter. The Milky Way was a band of white as if it were painted there. Now the town employer put up huge lights that interfere.

I miss the stars.

Mongo

Sometimes, at night... I masturbate! That sounds like a great way to enjoy the stars! Glory!

Or better, you have a friend, and you hit his head with the wrench, that way he can see those stars up close, and you can feel good about

someone pissing on your ass.... :lmao:

That way, I could just close my eyes and imagine that I'm peeing around the world!!

This could be tricky. First, there is the matter of delay; how long should it take a stream of urine at average pee-velocity to circle the earth? Surely more than a day; you'd better pick a private spot or pretend that your piss accelerates upon leaving your urethra. Will your accomplice piss at the same volume per second as you? For the same amount of time? You will presumably assume that your urine stream somehow defies gravity except to the extent that it orbits, rather than exits, our planet. Does your piss go over or through obstacles like mountains, trees and other stargazers?

I'm afraid these sorts of nagging questions would inhibit my enjoyment of your activity. I think one of two elements would be necessary in abundance to overcome this problem:

1. Prodigious powers with regard to the suspension of disbelief.

2. Copious amounts of alcohol or other mind-altering substances.

This could be tricky. First, there is the matter of delay; how long should it take a stream of urine at average pee-velocity to circle the earth?

I'm not sure how tall you are or the exit velocity of your urine, but a reasonable ballpark might be that your penis is about 0.8 meters above ground level and when you're not peeing around the world, your stream hits the ground one meter in front of you. Since the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth's surface is 9.8 m/s2, and we know that t = sqrt(2d/a) we have t = sqrt((2 * 0.8) / 9.8), so it takes 0.4 seconds for your urine to hit the ground, assuming your stream is initially parallel to the ground. If you can shoot one meter, that would mean an initial velocity of 0.4 meters per second. Since the earth's circumference is about 40000000 meters it will take 100000000 seconds or about 3 years and 62 days for your urine to make it around the world.

So for a truly superb experience you need to urinate one night, and return 3 years and 62 days later to have your buddy pee on your butt.

I'm glad that was my 499th post--I wouldn't want anything so frivolus as pee flying around the world for my 500th post. DOH!

I think I just had my best laught in days! :lmao:

So for a truly superb experience you need to urinate one night, and return 3 years and 62 days later to have your buddy pee on your butt.

Not bad, but that begs the question: how did the stream retain body temperature?

Not bad, but that begs the question: how did the stream retain body temperature?

:49: Drat! I was afraid a hole might turn up in my argument and I'd find out I overlooked something! :HaHa:

Global warming?

I unzip my pants, pull them down to my knees and begin to urinate while a buddy of mine simultaneously pees on my butt?

Fwee,

As a woman, y'know, strictly looking at it from a woman's perspective, not to detract from the grandeur of the event or anything, but just because I'm a woman, I guess ... I'm wondering about the laundry issue.... :unsure:

I unzip my pants, pull them down to my knees and begin to urinate while a buddy of mine simultaneously pees on my butt?

Fwee,

As a woman, y'know, strictly looking at it from a woman's perspective, not to detract from the grandeur of the event or anything, but just because I'm a woman, I guess ... I'm wondering about the laundry issue.... :unsure:

When I saw Pitchu had posted on this thread I just had to see her contribution. I was not disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone can honestly say that they've truly lived until they've had someone pee on their butt. :mellow:

I don't think anyone can honestly say that they've truly lived until they've had someone pee on their butt. :mellow:

So it was good????

Mongo

So it was good????

Mongo

"Good" is such a relative term... :mellow:

All I can say is, try it and see what you think. :Hmm:

• 2 weeks later...
Where do I sign up? ;)
Finally! I finally got a taker! I finally found someone that wants to pee on my...... waitaminute... :mellow:

JP, are you wantin' to be the pee-er or the pee-ee? :shrug:

Sometimes I pitch, sometimes I catch. ;)
JP, we're peein' here, dude. We ain't playin' baseball(s). :mellow: