Goodbye Jesus

Evolution Isn't At Odds With God

Checkmate

And what about genetic defects in humans? All the 8 or 12 (or whatever) members on the boat couldn't have been carriers of all genetic defects (or traits) to account for all the diversity right now.

Jesus, Hans! Don't you know anything? Genetic defects are a form of disease, and as we all know, disease is a result of sin. Since sin was wiped out (kind of) with the flood, and then started creeping back into humanity, so genetic defects started creeping back in too.

Besides, apparently genetic traits can be changed by something as simple as mating in front of a branch that's been stripped of some bark - if you do that then voila - you'll have stripy offspring!

Jesus, Hans! Don't you know anything? Genetic defects are a form of disease, and as we all know, disease is a result of sin. Since sin was wiped out (kind of) with the flood, and then started creeping back into humanity, so genetic defects started creeping back in too.

Hehe.

And ERVs are the result of sin too. And of course God created them.

Besides, apparently genetic traits can be changed by something as simple as mating in front of a branch that's been stripped of some bark - if you do that then voila - you'll have stripy offspring!

It's an interesting story, because I think old religions did believe that things outside of the womb would affect the outcome of the baby. Like in the Indian culture. They saw a fox running over the field during pregnancy, then the child would be called Running Fox Over The Field and such, because it was related to the "spirit" of the baby. And I can vaguely remember some movies with stories like a woman that got scared by something while pregnant, and that results in how the baby will turn out, like the baby would have some memory of it too. It's a lot of superstition in our world, and it's scary that so many live to promote superstition.

And I can vaguely remember some movies with stories like a woman that got scared by something while pregnant, and that results in how the baby will turn out, like the baby would have some memory of it too. It's a lot of superstition in our world, and it's scary that so many live to promote superstition.

I believe that is the story behind the "Elephant Man". His mother was startled by an elephant (while watching a parade if I remember) and the result...

I believe that is the story behind the "Elephant Man". His mother was startled by an elephant (while watching a parade if I remember) and the result...

Dang, you're right. Dude, that was long time ago. I went to see in the movies with my brother long time ago.

Don't just blow these off without watching young earthers, watch these two videos.

Any questions young earthers?

That story does hold some merit, because in fact while my parents were conceiving me, they were looking at a tapir.

V2746-200.jpg

:wicked: