Goodbye Jesus

Worms Who Like Girls Who Like Girls To Be Boys

Jun

Lesbian laboratory worms have offered scientists evidence that sexual orientation is wired into the brain.

Researchers altered circuits in the worms' brains so they were attracted to members of their own sex.

Dr Jamie White, from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City who led the study, says the worms look like girls - but act and think like boys.

The US findings suggest that sexual attraction is imprinted into the same brain circuits in males and females.

The findings are published in the online journal Current Biology.

The Christian world and their beliefs are slowly dwindling.

Unfortunately Xians are going to say, "They're just worms, not humans!"

Eventually the truth will be known, but people will still ignore it. Xians already believe that science is just a huge conspiracy to cover up the truth of God.

It looks like worms are going to be yet another part of natural that isn't included in 'natural law'.

Damn Satan possessed lesbian worms trying to lead the straight worms to wormy hell (where humans eat them for eternity).

mwc

Am I the only person who read the OP title and started hearing:

'Cause chicks dig guys that are queer guys that don't dig chicks...

(From Bloodhound Gang's I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks)

Interesting research. Of course, homophobic assholes are going to point to this and claim that there is a cure.

Every time I say I hate Utah there's an unspoken exception for those wonderful, wonderful folks up at the U. :wub: