Goodbye Jesus

where christianity came from

Guest AngelEnochtheSeventh

Guest AngelEnochtheSeventh

the instructions to live a perfect life were given to the first people on this world... who would later found a religion known as Judiasm..

as the faith of the Jews spread...

the religion became twisted and changed to fit the different societies that people lived in...

the buddhist created their version..

the Muslims created Islam..

ect.

The message was now confusing... the word of God had been mixed with pagan ideas and traditions...

But God knew this would happen... prophets of the old even predicted this happening and how it would be solved in the Old Test...

He would solve this problem by sending down a final prophet... the one true messanger from God... His son Jesus to clear up the message.. and set things straight... this is where Christianity was born... It is the final religion

although many did not accept the message of Jesus.. the teachings of this one man and his followers have spread to become one of the worlds biggest religions...

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

If you actually did research, you would find that Islam was created in the 7th century, AFTER your supposed first coming of Jesus.

Again, you are making blind assertions. Many of us have been there. We are NOT idiots. Many of us have read the Bible. Many of us know know alot about Christianity. Don't treat us like we have never heard of Christianity. It is condescending, arrogant, and it will only piss us off. There is a reason we are EX-Christians. WE WERE THERE! And we realized that it is a MYTH!

LAST WARNING! You WILL be put on my ignore list if you don't take the time to listen to us! You expect us to listen to you, therefore, you MUST extend us that courtesy.

the instructions to live a perfect life were given to the first people on this world... who would later found a religion known as Judiasm..

Instructions like these, yes?

Exodus 34:13-14 But ye shall destroy their [the heathens'] altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

A "perfect" life. Uh huh. Okay. I think I'll go out and strangle some kids. :Hmm:

Says who?

as the faith of the Jews spread...

the religion became twisted and changed to fit the different societies that people lived in...

Judaism is not evangelized like Christianity. It didn't spread and it doesn't spread.

Judaism didn't change to fit different societies. Where the HELL did you get that from? You are jewish by birth.

the buddhist created their version..

Buddhism is much, much older than Judaism.

the Muslims created Islam..

Islam was created long time after Christianity, and not by Muslims but by Mohammed.

ect. 

Huh? Ah, you mean "etc.", use your spellcheck.

The message was now confusing... the word of God had been mixed with pagan ideas and traditions...

So you're criticizing the Jews, man! The whole Old Testament is from the Jewish religion, so you are criticizing Christianity too. Dumb head!

But God knew this would happen... prophets of the old even predicted this happening and how it would be solved in the Old Test... 

Why didn’t God fix it before it happened, since he knew it would happen? What a fucking moron God is to allow so many atrocities happen before he fixed it. Did he enjoy the pain he caused people by letting them live a lie for 4000 years (according to your Bible)

He would solve this problem by sending down a final prophet... the one true messanger from God...

Mohammed?

His son Jesus to clear up the message.. and set things straight...   this is where Christianity was born... It is the final religion

Yes of course it is. The final straw of stupidity from a mean and vengeful God that hates humans so much that he wants to oppress and torture people with confusion and insane injustice.

although many did not accept the message of Jesus.. the teachings of this one man and his followers have spread to become one of the worlds biggest religions...

It’s the biggest that is true. Finally you said something that actually was factual. But it’s the biggest faux ideology too, and it fits perfect for the biggest liars and biggest bigots you can find.

AES, is just a fucking ass head, that have no clue about reality, and he hasn't studied the Bible or the history.

If Hell exists, they will have a special place for people like you. You'll be the coal that fuels the fire!

Nice assertions, Angel. I'd love to set you straight on the history of religion, but you are so clueless, I don't think it's worth my time.

p.s. There are other books in existence besides the bible.

Good response overall, HanSolo. But Buddhism is not as old as Judaism, if you consider the time of Noah or Abraham. Buddha lived in the 6th century B.C. Maybe you're thinking of Hinduism, in which case you are correct.

The weirdest thing about this post is

The Christian religion is founded more on pagan then Jewish ideology. And was twisted to fit the audience more any other religion (that I know of). "Son of a god" this idea is so pagan it's not funny.

Good response overall, HanSolo.  But Buddhism is not as old as Judaism, if you consider the time of Noah or Abraham.  Buddha lived in the 6th century B.C.  Maybe you're thinking of Hinduism, in which case you are correct.

Yes, my bad. I was thinking Hinduism. Damn Buddha, he had to confuse me...

Besides, we know that OT was written mostly in 400 BCE, without any written documents or proofs of Noah or Abby. So most likely Buddhism is older, even if Christians won't accept it.

The weirdest thing about this post is

The Christian religion is founded more on pagan then Jewish ideology. And was twisted to fit the audience more any other religion (that I know of). "Son of a god" this idea is so pagan it's not funny.

Yes, this is truly a remarkable statement, considering that Judaism doesn't adapt to different audience, it never had, and it will never do. But Christianity adapts and is modified each year and in each country. So I'm not sure if this person really knows what he's talking about... Actually I'm sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'd love to set you straight on the history of religion, but you are so clueless, I don't think it's worth my time.

Your sigline is a most appropriate response.

The common people like to be deceived. Deceived let them be. -Roman adage

It's easier to be deceived than to study to obtain truth.

So let's recap what we know about Christianity...

> Christianity is old, but by FAR not the oldest, nor is it anywhere near the newest religion (Islam, Mormonism), so it is somewhere in the middle.

> All of Christianity's traditions are imported from pagan or previous religions/traditions:

--holidays such as Christmas and Easter

--symbols such as the cross and fish! (Follow that link for fun!!)

--concepts such as virgin birth, "son-of-god", being "born-again"

--Sunday worship which blatantly violates one of the ten most important commandments god created.

> No prophecies have come true.

> No prayers ever get answered except by science or chance.

> The supposed "word of god" is full of errors and contradictions, and depict a childish, immoral, petty god who can't communicate or think logically.

> Christians are responsible for millions of murders, attrocities, oppression, and immoral acts throughout history (-"by thier fruits you shall know them").

> There is no evidence that Gospel-Jesus ever existed.

> God seems to have gone into hiding.

So tell us why again we are supposed to go back to being bound, blind and ignorant Christians, subject to illogical and contradictory rules, simple-minded leaders, and crooked televangelists?? It all sounds so wonderful!!

ASt7th asserted thusly;

Aside from being the deepest crock of shit I've ever read across ExC at any time, do you ahve a single bit of provable evidence of this above statement?

If the religion of the hebrew sand diety was so pure and perfect, why then could mere mortal man fuck it up?

Jeebusfuckingmooseballs....

kL