Goodbye Jesus

Is This Weird?

garrisonjj

As a lifelong practicing catholic and now a "born again atheist" for the last 3 years I want to share a fetish. I celebrate my atheism by making love, "FUCKING" my wife on days such as christmas, easter and good friday! It feels so good to indulge in sex on "forbidden" days, and my wife doesn't seem to mind. Any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.

Goodbye Jesus
As a lifelong practicing catholic and now a "born again atheist" for the last 3 years I want to share a fetish. I celebrate my atheism by making love, "FUCKING" my wife on days such as christmas, easter and good friday! It feels so good to indulge in sex on "forbidden" days, and my wife doesn't seem to mind. Any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.

I'm really tempted to make a joke about how much I also love to fuck your wife but it would be in bad taste, so I'll settle with this:

Fuck yeah. Fuck away. Fuck with complete impunity. Fuck her well, fuck her often and fuck her in every orifice she'll allow. Fuck her in every position, in every room. Fuck her inside, outside, on the roof, strapped to the ceiling and swinging from the chandelier. For fuck sake!

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in the Sex & Christianity forum?

[quote name='garrisonjj' post='318324' date='Nov 1 2007, 04:

JEZusfuckingchrist! I'll take your advice!

I'm really tempted to make a joke about how much I also love to fuck your wife but it would be in bad taste, so I'll settle with this:

Fuck yeah. Fuck away. Fuck with complete impunity. Fuck her well, fuck her often and fuck her in every orifice she'll allow. Fuck her in every position, in every room. Fuck her inside, outside, on the roof, strapped to the ceiling and swinging from the chandelier. For fuck sake!

Can I fuck her on the church's godamn fuckin alter? With a fuckin priest watching while I fuckin cum in her mouth??????

I never considered it to be out of line to make love on the holidays. In fact I'd be downright disappointed if I didn't get a blowjob for christmas.

Can I fuck her on the church's godamn fuckin alter? With a fuckin priest watching while I fuckin cum in her mouth??????

In the name of the fuckin father,the fuckin son and the fuckin holy fuckin spirit a fuckin men!

I never considered it to be out of line to make love on the holidays. In fact I'd be downright disappointed if I didn't get a blowjob for christmas.

Great! I hope you fuckin cum in her mouth while silent fuckin night plays in the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Unless she is under age 12, I doubt the priest would be interested.

Maybe you could be *really* naughty and gather up some homeless from the local shelter, slip in the church in the back, and let them all gangbang her... Now that would be naughty!