Goodbye Jesus

For Fucks Sake!

garrisonjj

Here's to non existant jezusfuckingchrists, fucking gods, and fucking religion for taking the joy from my life for being a fuckin believer for so lng. I only hope I have time left to enjoy fucking blasphemy and my newfound freedom from nonsense!

Here's to non existant jezusfuckingchrists, fucking gods, and fucking religion for taking the joy from my life for being a fuckin believer for so lng. I only hope I have time left to enjoy fucking blasphemy and my newfound freedom from nonsense!

Cum on! Fucking blaspheme with me! It's fucking therapy!

Cum on! Fucking blaspheme with me! It's fucking therapy!

jezusfuckingchrist might strike you dead! Nothings more fuckin fun than going to church when you have to,playing the fuckin holy pat and receiving christ reverently and walk out laughing to yourself internally saying fuck that nonsense!

I was too busy worshipping the back of my eyelids to blashpheme with you, sorry.

Amen to that Bro! :HaHa:

"For fucks sake"...is now one of my favorite sayings as an ex-c! That's my answer to any xian argument! Fuck it all!!

Amen to that Bro! :HaHa:

"For fucks sake"...is now one of my favorite sayings as an ex-c! That's my answer to any xian argument! Fuck it all!!

The thing I say sometimes that absolutely pisses off my wife is "God-fuckin-damn-it!". hehe she hates that. And "Oh for fucks sake!"

The thing I say sometimes that absolutely pisses off my wife is "God-fuckin-damn-it!". hehe she hates that. And "Oh for fucks sake!"

Yep! I don't know what it is, but god-dammit feels like such a powerful curse! One of my favs when I get really ticked. :vent: