Goodbye Jesus

What Jesus Has Done For Me!

garrisonjj

Jesus, god, religion,,,,,,,,all fuckin nonsense, has ruined my life. Fuckin celebrate the fact that all fuckin gods are non existent! Fuckin amen to that!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Oh, I thought it was a thread where we could write everything good that Jesus has done for us.

So here's what I know Jesus for sure did for me: ... ... ... ...

Jesus is Awesome! He's my rock!

Here's a picture of my Jesus:

6417112.jpg

Not one damn thing that's good. Jesus made me crazy! :wacko: I have spent more than half my life either trying to reconcile myself with the BS or escape from it. I dropped the whole thing and went into Buddhism but my parents will be fundies until they die! I can't have a decent conversation with them about the things that matter in life. That is what Jeezus has done for me.

HanSolo, that stone looks neat but I think I'd give it a different name. See, I can't even bring myself to call it by the name you gave it.

HanSolo, that stone looks neat but I think I'd give it a different name. See, I can't even bring myself to call it by the name you gave it.

Yeah, Hans, that stone looks way too benign and cheerful.

It's because it loves me... he told me so.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first Me." ;)

mwc

"Everytime you eat of my flesh, remember the dentist will make a truckload of money."

6417112.jpg

It's a heck of a lot cuter than any other Jesus I've seen!

I :wub: Hans' Jesus. :wub:

Jesus ruined important friendships.

Jesus wasted my time for two years.

Jesus made me act like some kind of a crazy person.

Jesus turned me into a jerk.

He rocks. And he got super powers. He can knock someone out from 20 feet away. That's a lot more than those evangelical meetings where the preacher got to push the subject to make him fall. MY Jesus can knock even unbelievers to the ground. And they'll get a throbbing headache to prove his power.

Jesus turned me into an ignorant, arrogant, obnoxious, bigoted, self-righteous asshole religious fanatic for 15 years of my life. And I love Him for it! Glory! :twitch:

Jesus turned me into an ignorant, arrogant, obnoxious, bigoted, self-righteous asshole religious fanatic for 15 years of my life. And I love Him for it! Glory! :twitch:

Hey his rock looks diffunt den yur pitcher, one of you'all gots ta be wrong an stuff..

It's because it loves me... he told me so.

You son of a bitch! Give me back my rocky! He said he was going out for a beer 2 years ago and never came home!

He rocks. And he got super powers. He can knock someone out from 20 feet away. That's a lot more than those evangelical meetings where the preacher got to push the subject to make him fall. MY Jesus can knock even unbelievers to the ground. And they'll get a throbbing headache to prove his power.
That's good'n all, but can he walk on water? :scratch:

Didn't think so. :HaHa:

He can skip on water though, huh? :HaHa:

Jesus, god, religion,,,,,,,,all fuckin nonsense, has ruined my life. Fuckin celebrate the fact that all fuckin gods are non existent! Fuckin amen to that!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you'll have to start again with a different title, huh? Looks like the rock of ages has stolen your show--just for good measure, I'm sure.

Hey his rock looks diffunt den yur pitcher, one of you'all gots ta be wrong an stuff..

My pikchur is obviusly RITE cuz I iz the LARD!

jesusrock.jpg