Goodbye Jesus

Atheists And Anger

Brother Jeff

Very cool, Ruby!

I will add a link on my Jesus Hallucination Christ page :)

Checking it out now.

Thanks SaviorForSale turned RedPillAddict.

I thought you were a new member but I think not. :)

Thanks SaviorForSale turned RedPillAddict.

I thought you were a new member but I think not. :)

Nope...been around for quite a while...just haven't been around too much in the past year or so.

It's your new name that I didn't recognize. I just saw it in the index. Then when I opened the page and saw the avatar that went with it I recognized SaviorForSale's avatar. RedPill could have used the same avatar, but I knew Savior had posted to this thread and there is no Savior on this thread anymore so I knew there must have been a name change.

Nice post. Now.... how do we channel that anger into something positive?

Umm....I actually thought the post WAS a positive channelling. Bro Krysst detailed rational and understandable reasons for anger...instead of just posting a bunch of all caps ranting about how much religious folk piss him off (not that that is a bad thing...expression of such in a controlled manner is much healthier than bottling up rage until you snap).

Thanks Gramps. This way I didn't have to say it. :)

Well, I am blowing my own small trumpet, since I have made a contribution to the reference section...

And if this thing goes through RedPill will be my second contributor. Keep yer eyes peeled. :)

Nice post. Now.... how do we channel that anger into something positive?

Umm....I actually thought the post WAS a positive channelling. Bro Krysst detailed rational and understandable reasons for anger...instead of just posting a bunch of all caps ranting about how much religious folk piss him off (not that that is a bad thing...expression of such in a controlled manner is much healthier than bottling up rage until you snap).

White raven, you bring out such an excellent point. Thank you for speaking for all exChristians.

Now if you said that there was a law passed that no atheist could hold public office, that's different.

mCat

As per my post "Can an Atheist Hold Office in NC" seven eastern state constitutions forbid an atheist from holding elected office.

Not the brightest bulb on the tree, is it?