Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Worried...

Warrior_of_god

I'm worried. My girlfriend went on a trip to AZ that was supposed to last for two weeks, and I haven't heard from her in five days. I think her tracphone is just out of time, at least, that's what i hope it is. I just hope she's ok. Usually I don't worry this much, but for some reason I find her to be different in that regard. I know she's smart and strong enough to be on her own, yet I still worry... then again I haven't cared about someone like this in a long time. Bah. Sometimes I really hate relationships...

On an unrelated note, apparently my worry was enough to drag me out of the shadows of ExC... :Hmm:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

{{{WOG}}}

She's probably fine, but I understand your worry. Keep us posted, and yes, it's nice to see you post again.

{{{WOG}}}

She's probably fine, but I understand your worry. Keep us posted, and yes, it's nice to see you post again.

Thanks. I was love was a rational emotion. Alas it is just natural I guess, I suppose then rational =/= natural.

Although me saying that I'm worried, especially in a public way, is odd.... I'm more than slightly introverted. There's not many people I would admit my true feelings too. Although I don't think I should worry about showing my feelings...which is what I normally do. "Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth." -Benjamin Disraeli

The last time I was in a relationship like this my girlfriend was looking at wedding dresses.

I think one reason why I'm so worried is that this is so uncharacteristic of me, I don't really know how to express myself well. I usually just behave like a pressure vessel, hold most of it in and do my best not to burst. With her, however I don't. I tell her a lotta stuff, which goes against my personality. She makes me calmer. I think that I am the way I am is because once you get burned by fire a few times you learn to distance and protect yourself from it, even fear it. But what if you love the fire? What if its the one thing you want? Maybe I'm just looking for someone who can make the fire bearable. I hate people but love her...I still don't know if thats hypercritical or not. Meh, I'm not good at this at all...this crap is for psychologists, philosophers and doctors to figure out.

Why do I think this seems like some crazed xian confessing his sins to a priest?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

19, 20 in January.

How would you know if something had happened? Do you have any mutual contacts?

Yea we do, she has a phone too, but its outta minuets. There are a few people I could ask about it if something were to happen. Hopefully she'll be fine and she is just late or something. I worry too much.

And why did you ask about my age?

Just getting a perspective. I'm not old as dirt, but at 38 I'm getting there.

There's so much factual information I really would need to know before I could even give an opinion. What was the reason for the trip to AZ? Who was she going to meet there or who went with her? Any background information on the situation just before she left? What's her perspective on the relationship? How well do you know her, keeping in mind that everybody has secrets? Also it would be helpful to know if the mutual contacts had anything to say.

If you're looking for helpful advice, I can't really give any without the details of the situation. Other than that, all I can do is wish for the best.

Depending, of course, on the nature of the relationship and what stage you guys are at, I don't think you're out of line for wanting to hear something by 5 day's time. But if she turns up in the next couple of days, I wouldn't get all bend out of shape. I would, however, keep a weather eye open.

What was the reason for the trip to AZ?

She was helping a friend bring a car down as the person who was originally gonna help got sick.

Who was she going to meet there or who went with her?

Just a few people went with her, no one was gonna meet her.

Any background information on the situation just before she left?

Nope, we were doing perfectly fine, hell we haven't even had a fight yet.

What's her perspective on the relationship?

From what I have seen, the same as mine. She doesn't want it to end.

How well do you know her, keeping in mind that everybody has secrets?

I know her pretty damn well. I dont know all her secrets though.

Also it would be helpful to know if the mutual contacts had anything to say.

So far only that she's ok, but she hasen't talked to any one since about 5 days ago though.

I'm used to worrying about people I care about, but I never worry this much...I dont know why she seems so different.

Friends and relations, few professional associates all over AZ WoG. Drop me a line if you've not had contact by say 1500/3pm Pacific time today.

kFL

Friends and relations, few professional associates all over AZ WoG. Drop me a line if you've not had contact by say 1500/3pm Pacific time today.

Thats very generous, thanks. :)

She has yet to call me, but she should be almost here now, she had a bus ticket from AZ to southern MA. Today was the actual day she was supposed to be back with the delays she had on the way down, getting lost, car trouble, gas etc...

Any word yet? Have you started making phone calls? You shouldn't be alone in this if you want to get to the bottom of it.

Haven't made any calls, but I have talked to several mutual friends, they say that I'm the only person she has called since she left. It's not unusual for her to not call me for a couple days. I still keep trying to convince myself that there is nothing wrong, I have yet to actually hear anything bad. I just have to keep my demons at bay.

WOG, any update? I hope things are okay!

Not yet. I am beginning to wonder if she was staying in AZ for 2 weeks once she got there...I may have simply misunderstood her. Either way tomorrow i'm going to start calling people.

WoG,

Contact me ASAP at cell: 5 4 1 5 Si x OnE 7 Nine TWO 8

Drop me a PM with your number, I have unlimited outgoing long distance.

kFL