Goodbye Jesus

If Someone Calls You An Ass...

Freethinker

Scenario: two friends in a car having a conversation; Friend B makes a comment which prompts Friend A to say...

Friend A: "Are you being an ass again?"

Friend B: "Well I'd think you were more qualified to answer that."

What does this mean? Interpretations, please.

It's a smart ass one-up reply nothing more. Friend B is saying that Friend A is more of an expert of being an ass, IE, It takes one to know one.

along of the lines of

It's better to be pissed off.... then to be Pissed on..

Scenario: two friends in a car having a conversation; Friend B makes a comment which prompts Friend A to say...

Friend A: "Are you being an ass again?"

Friend B: "Well I'd think you were more qualified to answer that."

My guess: Yes, but if you're too dumb to catch on then we'll pretend I'm not.

I would just choose not to go the route of the emotional gymnastics and guesswork and just take it at face value and pretend there are only humans and no asses in the car.

Well, consider this scenario as an explanation of sorts.

There are two fellows, neither of whom is any better than he should be. The one owes the other a large sum of money and it must be paid in cash. So he turns up with a bundle of money a steeplechaser couldn't jump over and hands it to his mate. His mate however has that annoying habit of counting every bill one by one.

Eventually the first one can't stand it any more and asks, "What's wrong with you, d'you think I made 'em m'self?"

Back comes the answer, "Naw, you ain't cute enough for that! But you sure as hell look like the sorta rabbit they git passed on!

Casey

Steers, bunnies, sheep...what other animals do humans get mistaken for? Oh yes, monkeys. Can't forget that one, what with our Kat posting it for "humor" from the Todd Friel show.

For those who don't know steer are castrated bulls.