Goodbye Jesus

Any Exchristian Here Think They Can Set This Guy Straight...

Guest Venat

Here is the link

Fall of lucifer

Yeah I know its youtube but this guy "amessenger4god" is really something else...

No one posting comments there seems skilled enough to trump his unflinching dogma.... are you?

I'd love to see how you deal with someone this stubborn.

Maybe he should be invited to the lion's den here? lol

Well, there went 6 minutes of my fuckin life.

Was that supposed to be comedy, or what?

Or were we supposed to tremble in fear at the cartoon drawings?

If god wants me to shake and quiver in terror - he's gonna have to be really patient.

Cause it ain't happening in this lifetime.

Ditto on the wasted time... More fun watching paint dry...

How dare you blaspheme Sirus, the Canis Majoris, The Morning Star, my favourite star with your Lucifer trash? :P

Unflinching dogma? :lmao:

I had an answer for this at about 30 seconds into it. If God is supposedly all-knowing, then it's laughable that he would create Lucifer in the first place. If God is all-knowing, then he knew that millions of his "perfect creation" would burn in hell for eternity. How nice.

The Christian God-concept is pons asinorum.

Regarding Youtube Morontheists; at least Glennreb was entertaining. Not only is this guy not a challenge, he's boring as hell. :lol:

Ya know I think what irritated me is not so much his bs, but the fact that he is ok with torturing people forever simply for not believing.

He is the monster not his boogeyman Lucifer...hes worse than Hitler because at least once Hitler killed you that was it.

But within this douchebags twisted mind you get no such luxury.

Again, I simply can't get over how sickening his attempt to justify such torment as being holy and necessary.

That guy truly is the monster.

Ya know I think what irritated me is not so much his bs, but the fact that he is ok with torturing people forever simply for not believing.

He is the monster not his boogeyman Lucifer...hes worse than Hitler because at least once Hitler killed you that was it.

Again, I simply can't get over how sickening his attempt to justify such torment as being holy and necessary.

Not to come across as insulting, because I don't mean to come across that way, but this is the first Christian you've come across who condemns people to hell for eternity for not believing? I mean, condemnation of all who don't believe exactly as they do is pretty much the basis of their entire faith. As a Christian on another board just told me recently; without hell there would be no reason for Jesus. No Jesus, no Christianity. No Christianity, um... well, you get the picture.

Not to come across as insulting, because I don't mean to come across that way, but this is the first Christian you've come across who condemns people to hell for eternity for not believing? I mean, condemnation of all who don't believe exactly as they do is pretty much the basis of their entire faith. As a Christian on another board just told me recently; without hell there would be no reason for Jesus. No Jesus, no Christianity. No Christianity, um... well, you get the picture.

No hes not the first on the internet, but maybe one of the worst Ive seen, especially since he wastes his time putting such crap on youtube.

Anyways doesn't matter if hes the 1000th one I've come across, they always seem to irritate the "hell" out of me due to their sick torture approving minds.

Venat: I hope you don't mind my asking you - but how old are you?

Didn't mean to get personal, venat. But you shouldn't be bothered by this nonsense at all. When christians can't lure in new converts with love, they try and do it with fear. You should know that all of the hell concepts, and the firey pits and the dragons and all that stuff did not originate in the Judeo/Christian religion(s)

It started long before that in Egyptian, Sumerian, and Greek mythologies. Check it out. There is very little mention of hell or eternal damnation or any of that stuff in the Old Testament. Those ideas were imported in the intertestament era (the time between when the old testament and the new testament was written.)

That guy could come in here to the forums anytime he likes. In fact, guys like that do come in here all the time. And we don't have much of a problem dealing with them. They peddle their nonsense, we debunk it, and eventually they go in search of easier pickings.