Goodbye Jesus

Super Metal Group Of Ex-christians

brad_religion

I was just listening to my favorite christian metal bands from my believing days. Tourniquet, Vengeance Rising and Deliverance. From what I have read and talked with others about, it appears that each of those bands has one member who has departed the faith for the godless life. They are : Gary Lenaire (From Tourniquet), Roger Martinez (From Vengeance Rising), and Brian Khairullah (From Deliverance). Jimmy Brown who is also from Deliverance is also having a time of questioning, so let's keep our hopes up.

My hope or idea is that these former believers join the first ever ex-christian band (Maybe just call it X-Christians as the name). They at one time did collaborate on some songs I think, so they probably already know each other.

How many of you think this would be a good idea?

Gary Lenaire has said on the radio that he has visited this website, so maybe he'll read this and think about it.

I was just listening to my favorite christian metal bands from my believing days. Tourniquet, Vengeance Rising and Deliverance. From what I have read and talked with others about, it appears that each of those bands has one member who has departed the faith for the godless life. They are : Gary Lenaire (From Tourniquet), Roger Martinez (From Vengeance Rising), and Brian Khairullah (From Deliverance). Jimmy Brown who is also from Deliverance is also having a time of questioning, so let's keep our hopes up.

My hope or idea is that these former believers join the first ever ex-christian band (Maybe just call it X-Christians as the name). They at one time did collaborate on some songs I think, so they probably already know each other.

How many of you think this would be a good idea?

Gary Lenaire has said on the radio that he has visited this website, so maybe he'll read this and think about it.

I liked, and still like, a lot of Deliverance's stuff.

I think they could find a market for their sound in the secular world, or at least some of their earlier stuff.

My favorite album of theirs was Learn. I loved 1990, great opening riff. I also liked Slay the Wicked off of Weapons of Our Warfare.

"For I am a jealous god, and I abhor their abominable practices. Therefore...spare nothing from the sword. Nothing." *sound of head getting chopped off*

That song was great.

Of course, genocide isn't an abominable practice, AMIRITE?

No Time was great too.

LOL, we could post our stuff on MySpace.