Goodbye Jesus

Christians Are Now Reaching Into My Pants...

SWIM

I have one channel on sat that is x-rated, called Ten. I recently decided I wanted to watch something a bit harder core, and guess what?

The damned channel is "restricted in my area" WTF??? Are you kidding me? No way! But it's true, extian lobbyist (or whatever they are called) found a way to restrict XXX in certain areas. X is ok, but load don't show a cum shot or an anal scene...

What kind of crap is this? What difference is it in seeing a girl get screwed from seeing a girl get *really* screwed... I know it sounds perv, and I am sorry for that, not trying to offend, but shit! How on earth is censoring content, when full vagina penetration is "OK" even remotely doing *anyone* any good?

My guess is they could not totally remove the X content, just settled on restricting "how far they go".

I want xtains to take their damned hands out of my pants. If I want to flog it occasionally it's none of their damned business how hardcore it is!

grrrrrrrrr

So you can get Ten but not Xtsy (the hardcore version of the same channel)? That's really lame. On the other hand I do get xtsy and they repeat a lot so maybe it's not so bad? Nah, you should be able to watch whatever you want on your own sat. I guess you could take a picture of your dick and mail it off to the folks who make these decisions for you since they are so obviously interested in the status of your cock. :HaHa:

Looks like the king ain't cumming after all. :lmao:

mwc