Goodbye Jesus

I Farted In The Public Library

girlfound

I farted in the public library. I couldn’t believe it. My time was almost up on the computer and I just had to finish posting something on ex-christian.net, so there was no time to run to the bathroom. The public library has become like a temple to me. It’s the place where I do my ex-christian.net postings. So it is the place where I connect with you fellow escapees. I guess yesterday it was so important that I connect with you guys, that I didn’t care about the poor person sitting at the next computer. The public library has become a sacred place to me. It is symbolic of freedom of thought and of speech and of choice, and I farted there. How appropriate.

Sometimes freedom stinks...

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Last week I farted at work when my supervisor said "I pray to Jesus every day!"

Sometimes freedom stinks...

How funny that you should respond to my post about farting, when we were just talking the other day about repression! :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Last week I farted at work when my supervisor said "I pray to Jesus every day!"

Did you do it on purpose, or do you just happen to have really good timing? :lmao:

See how much freer you are girlfound! Even your sphincters are losening... I guess no one warned you about that one. :lmao:

See how much freer you are girlfound! Even your sphincters are losening... I guess no one warned you about that one. :lmao:

Whoa, Baby! Yeah! See how free I am! Thanks for that! No, I'd have to say that no one warned me!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

*picks self up off of floor*

Damnit, girlfound! I was eating my dinner when I read the subject title and I almost spit my dinner all over my monitor!

Now, imagine sitting in church and letting one of those swift, silent and deadly ones rip! Now THAT would be funny!

*picks self up off of floor*

Damnit, girlfound! I was eating my dinner when I read the subject title and I almost spit my dinner all over my monitor!

Now, imagine sitting in church and letting one of those swift, silent and deadly ones rip! Now THAT would be funny!

I love this website! Oh my god, (or oh my whatever,) I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

Good nite, Everyone! I had an absolute blast with you tonight! NO PUN INTENDED, but that was a pretty good one, if I do say so myself! Sleep tite everybody! :lmao:

At least you didn't fart in the hot tub. (sorry - I just couldn't resist!) :HaHa:

Holy shit...er...damn, I'm really hoping that was staged. I felt so bad for her...

I usually always end up rippin' one at Wal-Mart or the grocery store. :shrug:

I don't know what it is about those places. I just have to fart while I'm there, I guess.

Then I usually make sure that I get the hell out of the isle that I farted in just in case someone else comes along and realizes that the stank came from my ass... :lmao:

*just a thought...*

I always wondered why libraries smelled funny. :huh:

Freedom of speech, and freedom to fart. The founding farters forgot to put that into the amendments.

At least you didn't fart in the hot tub. (sorry - I just couldn't resist!) :HaHa:

Holy shit...er...damn, I'm really hoping that was staged. I felt so bad for her...

Did she fart or start her period?

LOL you are so baaaad. hehe that was funny as hell!

Did she fart or start her period?

The way she grabbed her stomach made me think it was diarrea, the video is poor, the coloration in the water could have been blood, but I think due to her actions, it was diarrea.

It's a sign that the Holy Farter was there, just as he was at my cousin's wedding! Glory! :P

Feel the Wind of the Lord when he talks through his ass.

Terminal flatulence:

Signs you may have TF:

Exploding bathroom fixtures

Small animals dying

Scorched bathroom wallpaper

Exxon asking you for natural gas rights

Terminal flatulence: not to be sniffed at.

Did you do it on purpose, or do you just happen to have really good timing? lmao_99.gif

No I didn't do it on purpose. I was drinking some soda at the time as I had some crazy guy giving me indigestion with his obnoxious behavior, so I took break away from his antics. It was just a coincidence.

Just today somebody farted while saying "Merry Christmas" to me, and we just had the biggest laugh! I know this lady was a bit anxious so we both laughed about it to let off some holiday time stress. :lmao:

I farted in church once and the people sitting behind me moved. :lmao:

holy_farter_farts.jpg

Feel the Wind of the Lord when he talks through his ass.
I thought The Lord™ played music through His™ ass?

Aren't his bowels supposed to sound like "an harp of Moab", or something like that according to the bible?

Recommended reading: Benjamin Franklin's FART PROUDLY, a collection of irreverent essays.

www.amazon.com/Fart-Proudly-Writings-Benjamin-Franklin/dp/1583940790