Goodbye Jesus

Thank You All...

I realized a few weeks ago that my anger twords the church has mellowed out alot this past 2 years. I really notice it now that the xmas season is back upon us. I used to be livid with anger this time of year. So, naturally, I've been thinking alot about why my anger is mellowing.

I think it is this site. I don't even need to post anything, and I often don't. Just reading what thoughts you all have has helped me sort out my own thoughts and emotions. In fact, I don't ever think I posted in the Lion's Den or Colloseum, yet I went in there almost every day, just to watch some of you in action. Just knowing I am not alone in my mindset is very comforting.

I could thank specific people for ideas/facts you have opened my eyes to, but really, it has been everyone on here, even the stupid xtians. I don't want to single out a few people at the expense of others. But to webmaster Dave, I do openly thank you, and raise my glass to you. I can't even remember how I found this site, but I am glad I did.

Thanks guys and gals! :grin:

Marty