Goodbye Jesus

Tera! My Newest Creation!

SWIM

I just got done creating "Tera" with poser 7 and photoshop.

I am looking for any tips or pointers. The goal is to make her look like a "real" person. Kinda hard to do with 3D images, but I am still very new at this.

tera3.jpg

Thanks!

Don't be gentle, I need the feedback!

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I have no suggestions since I've never used Poser, but that's pretty impressive man!

I mean, if you threw her in a crowd with some subtle lighting you might not *know* for certain if she's generated or not...

I have no suggestions since I've never used Poser, but that's pretty impressive man!

I mean, if you threw her in a crowd with some subtle lighting you might not *know* for certain if she's generated or not...

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you!

If gramps is nice I might share some "R" or better rated versions lol

I am looking for any tips or pointers. The goal is to make her look like a "real" person. Kinda hard to do with 3D images, but I am still very new at this.

tera3.jpg

Thanks!

K,

1) Move her eyes. The foreground picture makes her look like a mannequin...a 3D mannequin.

2) Try and fix the weight map around her elbows, it looks like it's deforming a little oddly there. I might add a few more edge-loops around her joints.

3) Do you have any faceshapes to move her mouth around a bit? She doesn't have any personality. If you're going for that "smoky" look, at least give her face a little asymmetry in her face.

4) Play with the lighting a bit to soften her features, the aliasing makes it look too sharp and it would make the photo look sexier.

If you can't fix her elbow, then change the pose so she's not bending them as much. Put her left arm on her hip to keep the silhouette and let her right arm hang down and grip the edge of her skirt or something like that.

Those are my criticisms, but it looks great...like all art, it's never perfect. The skin texture looks good and the modelling looks fine.

tera3.jpg

Thanks!

K,

1) Move her eyes. The foreground picture makes her look like a mannequin...a 3D mannequin.

Yeah, the eyes took me hours to make realistic, I should have rendered with her looking dead on the camera.

2) Try and fix the weight map around her elbows, it looks like it's deforming a little oddly there. I might add a few more edge-loops around her joints.

I have a slight problem with the joints and texture, it tries to bend too much, and has a veracous vein look that I have to fix in PS..

3) Do you have any faceshapes to move her mouth around a bit? She doesn't have any personality. If you're going for that "smoky" look, at least give her face a little asymmetry in her face.

Morph targets? Oh yeah, lots of them. I am using Miki2 as a base with the ultimate face morphs plugin. Been jackin with the dials over and over to make her face exactly that shape.

4) Play with the lighting a bit to soften her features, the aliasing makes it look too sharp and it would make the photo look sexier.

Yes! I agree, I need a better mastering of the lights, the spot-beam tends to REALLY cast some god-awefull shadows.

If you can't fix her elbow, then change the pose so she's not bending them as much. Put her left arm on her hip to keep the silhouette and let her right arm hang down and grip the edge of her skirt or something like that.

Yup, good idea, also trying to make them at least "fixable" in PS

Those are my criticisms, but it looks great...like all art, it's never perfect. The skin texture looks good and the modelling looks fine.

The whole idea I am shoting for is photo-realism, so you cannot tell its not real, obviously it won't happen overnight!

Thanks for the tips! Food for thought thats for sure!

One more question

How the hell do I stop the inside of her nose from reflecting light??? The nostrils give me a lot of trouble...

How the hell do I stop the inside of her nose from reflecting light??? The nostrils give me a lot of trouble...

Add hair?

:P

Or buggers? :shrug:

lol now why didn't I think of that?

:lmao:

Nice work, Brother Michael! Glory!

pretty good. She is hot.

I feel like such a nerdy perv for wanting to see naked pictures of the cartoon!

pretty good. She is hot.

I feel like such a nerdy perv for wanting to see naked pictures of the cartoon!

LOL you think she is "safe" in my hands?

She is one of a series of actors I am creating. Gonna try to get the photo realism down before I start animating. The main ultimate goal is comedy video editing.

Next step, probably work on it next week, is to try and make them "look" like famous people.

Wouldn't you love to see Bill Clinton hit on her? lol!