Goodbye Jesus

Michelle Branch!

SWIM

This was harder then I thought it would be, and it still is not perfect. (if that's even possible). Based on miki2 (same base as Tera) in poser 7 and photoshop.

My first attempt to make a look-alike. I choose Michelle because I think shes a lil hottie, and her face looks "simple", so as not to be too challenging.

michellebranch2.jpg

Enjoy!

Any celebrity requests?

Vaguely, but certain things, like the nostrils need work. Also the body is a little awkwardly shaped. Good start, though.

If you're looking for realism, here's something to shoot for: max-edwin-rendered-face.jpg

Yes, that is a rendering. Not sure how close Photoshop and Poser can come to that, but if you even get close, you'll be doing quite well.

btw, how do you size a picture so that it doesn't appear as large as it is till you click on it?

Vaguely, but certain things, like the nostrils need work. Also the body is a little awkwardly shaped. Good start, though.

If you're looking for realism, here's something to shoot for: max-edwin-rendered-face.jpg

Yes, that is a rendering. Not sure how close Photoshop and Poser can come to that, but if you even get close, you'll be doing quite well.

btw, how do you size a picture so that it doesn't appear as large as it is till you click on it?

Yeah, looking back over "Michelle" there are a lot of flaws I could see.

That's a GREAT rendering, it looks a LOT like the Miki2 base, with little re-touching, seeing as it's dated 2006 though, I doubt it because miki2 came out in 07. However, GREAT render, looks real, and unless told it was not real, I would guess it was an actual photo. That is exactly what I am shooting for!

Did you do it? I wanna pick your brain!

Lighting is also a big thing.

I spent most of the day yesterday working with a newer more advanced base then miki2, I bought Victoria 4 base, and some ultra hi-res maps. After a few hours sculpting her, I came up with this:

final1.jpg

Shes not perfect either, but this has more potentual then miki2 I think. I fixed a LOT of Asimov's problems/suggestions with "Tera". Haven't named this girl yet, still not done with the face shape.

The images re-size themselves when you upload them here if they are too big for the container. You don't need to do anything specific.

The problem now with Vic4 and his-res, is the load on the comp. Everything moves 3 times as slow with her. I decided it's better to work first with low-res skins, until ready for final render, then hit them with the high res-stuff.

The hair on this newest one is what I find the most impressive. The detail is better then my other renders. I am using firefly render engine, what did you use on your asian girl?

I think lighting might be my biggest problem.

so when are you going to render the olsen twins in lesbian sex?

Did you do it? I wanna pick your brain!
Hell no! Some art student did that as a final exam or something. Google "photorealistic face render, and go to image search.

so when are you going to render the olsen twins in lesbian sex?

LOL that would be just plain... wrong... lol

i like michelle branch..but you..:(

the and is better-and hey it's still bit of stiff-may be that's 3d limitation

I really think the Olsen twins project would help you grow in your abilities. It would also help me "grow."