Goodbye Jesus

How To Make A Amends As A Muslim

quicksand

So I was reading this story and I just had to share when reading this nugget:

APTN's Mokhtar Shehada, an Egyptian, wondered if he had to make amends for being aggressive the previous day to a pilgrim who pushed him as he was circling the Kaaba. Hajj rules warn against arguing or fighting during the five-day pilgrimage. Shehada stressed that he had already apologized to the pilgrim.

Our guide from the Saudi Information Ministry, Mansour al-Sibiyani, told Shehada he should check with a cleric about whether he should pay for a goat to be slaughtered and given to the poor, a common penance for mistakes during the rites.

Yep, that will make god real happy I'm sure. I guess god will just love to bathe in it too.

Fucking ridiculous. However, there are many OT Christians and Jews willing to do the same.

Savages.

Hey, at least the poor are getting some food out of it. Better than a lot of the BS you see out of the organized religions.

Hey, at least the poor are getting some food out of it. Better than a lot of the BS you see out of the organized religions.

Sure. But is goat even that tasty? Isn't feeding of the poor merit enough on its own? These theists feed and cloth the poor to appease their god, otherwise they could give a fuck. These saps would probably fuck the goat if it so said in their stupid texts.

Wait a minute...

When a foreigner gets trapped into some stupid scheme where kids name a teddy bear and the teacher gets the blame and almost faces execution, shouldn't a muslim who knows the rules and yet break them also face dire punishment? Such a double moral! A goat! Phui. They should at least demand 200 floggings.

Sure. But is goat even that tasty? Isn't feeding of the poor merit enough on its own? These theists feed and cloth the poor to appease their god, otherwise they could give a fuck. These saps would probably fuck the goat if it so said in their stupid texts.

Well, I can only think of one way of finding out if goat is tasty....*mmmmm*

It also isn't all that bad for augury.

It also isn't all that bad for augury.

Wait...let me see if I got this straight. Killing a goat for the reason to appease god is an okay thing in your book? Why isn't prayer satisfactory? Why need of slaughtering a goat? Is this a pagan thing too?

Sure. But is goat even that tasty?

Quite tasty. It's kinda tough and greasy but still tasty.