Goodbye Jesus

One Nation Under Huck

webmdave

• Admin

ByTheBook35.PNGMike Huckabee is a moron, but didn't he just say what the religious right has been thinking for years? They repeat in the media and in churches all over America that "we are a Christian nation," but they must know it's not true. Why else would they have to amend the Constitution?

It amazes me how many people born in the 1960s and later don't know that Eisenhower added "In God We Trust" to our money and "Under God" to our pledge. They just assume it's always been there. Heck, I'm in my 40s and I didn't know it until I broke away form the Christian cult and started reading history. Why don't they teach that in grade school?

I'm actually glad Huckabee showed his hand. It's about time the American people see the evangelicals for what they really are, a cult of power hungry control-freaks who want to impose their own sick belief system on the rest of the country and set civilization back about 2000 years!

Check out my blog for more "By the Book Comics"

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2008/01...under-huck.html

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

It's amazing how accurate that comic is to real life conversations! I can picture this type of conversation happening all the time. Hell, I think I even heard it argued like that before!

Ahhh the stupid! It burns!

Huck doesn't want to become president, he wants to be the Pope of America.

All hail the Christifascist Nazi Party!

bushfurher.jpg

I think "One Nation Under God" being in the pledge goes back even further. I believe the Knights of Columbus tried to put it in the 1890's. Don't quote me on that, but I think I can understand now what is meant by the cross being wrapped in a flag.

More crosses and flags. Don't forget the Nazi's claimed God was on their side and the Catholics and Protestants sucked up to their anti-semitism.

The Iron Cross of Nazi Germany has been adopted by the Hardcore Christians, who are quite proud of it.

ironcrossJesus.jpg