Goodbye Jesus

How We Stopped Randi's Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

Guest drmabusa

I read your linked postings..You my good sir are seriously in need of psychiatric attention..

Randi lost CONTROL over his own challenge, the deluded fool

See the URL below to see how we stopped the CHALLENGE as the little fraud would obviously not pay up:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/3283/P0/

Incredible claims oft require incredible evidence. Try to show some before your ass shown out the House's front door.[

This post moved to LD 01.21.2008

I am kFL and approve this dipshit's post moving.

Nostradamus? LMAO!! I agree. You need psychiatric help.

Oh, and you are in danger of hellfire for calling Randi a fool. You better apologize to god NOW!

Nostra-dumb-us?

You think all atheists look alike or what? That was Dawkins on the film, dumb ass, not Randi. You think that was proof Dawkins is wrong? You're fucked in the head, pal.

Someone, please release the lions.

This better be a troll, otherwise my faith in humanity will drop even further down from its current state ( current faith in humanity = -0.05 )

Jed

My faith in humanity was last that high in 1971... I was 6.

See the URL below to see how we stopped the CHALLENGE as the little fraud would obviously not pay up:

Meh... you're not worth the energy.

The Rorschachery is pretty high quality over there...

Ahhh let us "prey".

LOL nothing like a good idiot to cheer us up! Stupid reaches a level sometimes that crosses over absurd and just becomes naturally funny!

Almost performance art...

I call troll. drmabusa is obviously davidmabus, he's clearly an attention whore who wants a reaction from somebody...anybody. He started in the CFI forum, I read the whole thread, and the reactions of the mentally healthy people over there are the same as people here.

I have little affection or patience for anyone who needs attention so much. He should go get a hug from his mommy. She is obligated by having passed the little cretin into the world, to give him the attention he desperately craves.

I have no such obligation.

Try to suckle from us troll, we will break your fuckin' teeth.

Who the fuck let the fundy :wacko: out of its cage?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have to break it to you, but Nostradamus had serious psychological illnesses, stemming from decades of drug abuse (for occult purposes,) and alcoholism. In fact, it was often believed that he was so high, that people would actually try to drink from his skull; they believed that the wine would soak up the "magical" drugs he used to help him achieve his trances, and endow the drinker with the same supposedly psychic abilities. That's probably why you weren't paid; the evidence was flimsy, at best.

Of course, Nostradamus was also an avid historian and mathematician. This provides us with the idea that he discovered that the probability of certain historical events repeating themselves was great; and, in his drug-induced trances, his current thoughts were muddled into byronesque prose. This does not a prophecy make.

I do wish you would use evidence that wasn't so easy to explain away; it would make your argument that much easier...

On a side note: your post about monsters is misconstrued, at best... I cite the recent (last year,) instance in India; in which a two-month-old baby, born with four arms and four legs, had half of her limbs removed. It was all over both CNN and Yahoo news agencies.

Alcoholism? OK you HAVE to cite the origin of that Ex-Cathedra remark...

On a side note: your post about monsters is misconstrued, at best... I cite the recent (last year,) instance in India; in which a two-month-old baby, born with four arms and four legs, had half of her limbs removed. It was all over both CNN and Yahoo news agencies.

Come one come all, see the most incredible sights! In this cage we have "Spyder" the incredible 8 legged boy! For just 5c, just 5 pennies, thats right! You too can throw Spyder a cricket and watch him dance. Stand back folks, don't touch the web!

I don't understand what point this guy is making. Fetal monsters are not a rare event. More legs does not make a person stronger. The person usually needs daily care or die. I don't get where he is going with this.

The madhouse

I don't understand what point this guy is making. Fetal monsters are not a rare event. More legs does not make a person stronger. The person usually needs daily care or die. I don't get where he is going with this.

That's ok, he probably doesn't either...

That's ok, he probably doesn't either...

To clarify...

The post the guy linked to included the misinterpretation of one of Nostradamus' writings to mean that a certain six-legged lamb being born was the sign of the end of the world. He cited that the word "monster" supposedly refers to birth anomalies; especially being born with extra limbs. My point was that the girl born in India with too many limbs didn't fit the classification of the monster, because she didn't act like one. If you're going to fit into a category, you must both look, and act, like the category's archetype. Example: witches must include certain tools used by the classical idea of the witch (broomsticks, et cetera), and perform some of the actions of the classical witch archetype (like casting spells, and brewing potions). Since the baby looked like a "monster", but didn't act like one, it is not a real monster. Chances are that the lamb he cited didn't act like a monster, either. Thus, the lamb "monster" wasn't really a monster at all. That makes his argument that the lamb's mutant birth marked the end of the world null, and void.

The real monsters look like us... Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Denis "the Deacon" Rader...

Witchcraft, Satanism, and the occult are the result of Christianity. The religions lumped into catagories in paganism were the result of being demonized by the church. If Christianity did not exist, no one would be calling anyone a pagan, witch, or Satanist. Christianity created its own evil-doers to fight when none existed before.

To clarify...

The post the guy linked to included the misinterpretation of one of Nostradamus' writings to mean that a certain six-legged lamb being born was the sign of the end of the world. He cited that the word "monster" supposedly refers to birth anomalies; especially being born with extra limbs. My point was that the girl born in India with too many limbs didn't fit the classification of the monster, because she didn't act like one. If you're going to fit into a category, you must both look, and act, like the category's archetype. Example: witches must include certain tools used by the classical idea of the witch (broomsticks, et cetera), and perform some of the actions of the classical witch archetype (like casting spells, and brewing potions). Since the baby looked like a "monster", but didn't act like one, it is not a real monster. Chances are that the lamb he cited didn't act like a monster, either. Thus, the lamb "monster" wasn't really a monster at all. That makes his argument that the lamb's mutant birth marked the end of the world null, and void.

Or one could simply point out that Nostradamus' writings are a bunch of bunk, that there is simply no good reason to believe he had the power to tell the future.

To clarify...

Or one could simply point out that Nostradamus' writings are a bunch of bunk, that there is simply no good reason to believe he had the power to tell the future.

True, true...