Goodbye Jesus

Some People Are Out For A Reaction...

MathGeek

I found this video on YT today...and I don't know what to say...since we are all ex-xtians, how would you react to this?

A New Use For The Bible

• Super Moderator

There are morons on both sides of any issue. This video displays one of ours.

- Chris

The Man In The Video

Doesn't say much for Richard Dawkins now does it if you believe in "guilt by association".

i didnt like it, its sick. he looks demented. hes not a good ad for his book or his viewpoint.

- Chris

May be one of YOURS but he's nothing to do with me... :no-no:

I actually thought it was quite funny.

Methinks this fellow is trying to look and act demented. He chooses a rather tasteless way to convey his message, but I can't say I blame him. Yes, it's offensive; it's meant to be offensive.

Myself, I was actually laughing out loud, as opposed to LOLing.

Ha...Rational Response Squad...yeah, they do this kind of...shit...on purpose to be offensive. Kind of funny, but it gets tiring.

oh yes, it would get old.

Funny in a juvenile kinda way.

Sacrilege! To blaspheme in such a way, to degrade The Holy Dog Poop, by touching it with such shitty literature! Outrageous! :grin:

Well. Perhaps if I run out of kitty litter, I could just tear up some old Bibles and let them poop on that?

But I'm afraid it would offend my kitties... as far as I know they all worship either Bastet or themselves.

Any fool can be nasty... ;)

Nasty, yes, as anyone who has stepped in a pile of poop will surely agree. But some of the stand-up comics I've seen on Comedy Central lately are just as nasty... only with a secular theme.

And given the amount of Christian nastiness out there, I find this fellow's anger understandable. I would not emulate him... but I got a good laugh out of him.

I understand the anger, but it's not really terribly original...

• Super Moderator

- Chris

May be one of YOURS but he's nothing to do with me... :no-no:

Well sure, I don't want to claim him either. Problem is, to "them" all us anti-Bible folks are the same.

Monty Python's brand of blasphemy, while still childish, had a lot more class.

- Chris

Okay, I do have to admit that though funny, it was disappointing too. I thought he was going to pull down his pants and wipe his arse with the Bible.

I don't recommend that practice FYI, it'll give you a nasty rash...

I've said it since I was 20 that the bible has one 'good' use... but it's really not soft enough, strong enough or absorbent enough to do the job properly... and who wants a paper cut on the ring?

The pages are too thin ... plus the ink can cause an allergic reaction in sensitive areas.

I guess my biggest concern with the whole thing is... why is he allowing his dog to shit in the house?

I guess my biggest concern with the whole thing is... why is he allowing his dog to shit in the house?

Maybe shit on the floor is a regular occurence and he ran out of non-religous texts to clean up with and he meant no offense? :shrug: