Goodbye Jesus

The New Face Of Atheism Has Tits

GraphicsGuy

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5djdVNtY9x0

The YouTube athiest community is hoping for more women to speak out...any takers from our group?

I just thought it was kind of cool... :D

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Sadly if those people are the face of the youtube atheist community, I'm not sure I want on the bus. That was rambling and dull. If by being a member of the youtube atheist community I'd get to have sex with Pat Condell... then you could sign me up!

:lmao:

Heather

I am also hoping for outspoken atheist women, or at least one.... for... other ...... reasons..... :wicked:

LOL I thought the guy had two dangling boogers till I looked closer...

Heh... I'm a feminatheist, GG, but I confine myself mainly to blogging - basically because I suck at vlogging. My single foray into YouTube was making my Blasphemy Challenge vid with a borrowed camera, and it wasn't terribly good. I write much better than I vlog. So I don't really have the time, resources, or talent to go the YouTube route.

I'm starting to focus more energies on my blog lately though - if you (or anybody) would like to take a look, PM me for the addy and I'll be happy to share.

I do think that the connections between feminism and atheism are worth exploring, and I'd also like to see more female atheists speak up - it always seems to me that most of the openly atheist folks I've met are guys, and I've always been curious to know why that is.

i am excited about this movement, i have been a fan of free though and women, i like to see something hta incorporates the two

it always seems to me that most of the openly atheist folks I've met are guys, and I've always been curious to know why that is.

It's because men are natural attention whores... :P

I will do it. I just have to figure out how since I don't have a camcorder lol

Webcams are cheap...

It's because men are natural attention whores...

Dude, and women aren't? We've got tits, after all... and the magic that is the Miracle Bra™! :cunn:

Okay...okay, you've got a point...male ego then? :D

Okay...okay, you've got a point...male ego then?

Heh! Could be... I figure some of it's because guys are socialized to be more aggressive and rambunctious than gals are, so are just noisier about it. But I can't back that up.

I wish there was some study out there on atheism and gender. I'd love to find out more on that.